Easygoing and relaxed. Deep thinker and listener. Caring and honest. Good sense of humour. Constantly looking to crack jokes and generally enjoy the banter of those around me.
I live my life as stress free as possible and i think this shows in my easygoing nature. Life should not be about work. I only work jobs that i enjoy and are passionate about. My main job is as a drum teacher. But hopefully earning money from playing gigs will take over as my main job in the not too distant future. I spend alot of time practicing as i know that the work i put in now will pay off down the track.
My other job is as a cook. I enjoy working with food and learning some tips that help at home when im cooking as well.
You really cant judge a person based on their profile... if you're actually here to meet someone then lets grab a coffee and see how things go... Otherwise... why are you here???
At a glance
|Summary||DMan1984's details||DMan1984's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||20 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can add something to my life without necessarliy changing it too much. Im happy with how things are right now and am really here just to provide another avenue to meeting people. Someone who loves music and going to see live bands would be awesome.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Smashing pumpkins, The presidents, Bad Religion, Coldplay, REM, Pennywise, Demon Fuzz, Santana, Zappa, The Doors Jazz - Logic, Dave Brubeck, John Coltrane, Bix Biederbecke, Any local Melbourne Jazz/fusion/latino mish mash!!! 90's punk/rock - Jebediah, grinspoon, spiderbait, the living end, frenzal
- Dont read a great deal but have gone through periods where i will read alot about space, the universe, time travel, physics, the big bang etc. Got into some cool non-fiction book a while ago and really enjoyed it but
- Movies & TV
- Dont watch much TV but love... The office, southpark, QI, seinfeld, big ideas MOVIES Meet the parent, austin powers, sunshine, batman begins, borat, the southpark movie, matrix, shawshank redemption, cinderella man, the departed, demolition man, billy madison, happy gilmore, the wedding singer
- Cricket, AFL, Tennis. I love watching any sport really.
- Other Interests
- Veggie garden, Cooking, Docos (space, time, the universe, animals, the earth, plants etc etc), Going to see live music in small venues!!! (Melbourne is full of WORLD class musicians, there is nothing better than watching them play up close)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if DMan1984 is online now.
- Get to know DMan1984 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Sep '14