Groundhog74 (was Dam74)
So, first impressions hey. Well, how can you resist a man that loves line dancing, drinking VB, pig shooting and car shows. And I barrack for Collingwood.
Well, if you've read on after reading that average headline, then you've passed the first, most important test. You have a sense of humour.
So here we go. RSVP has given me the task of trying to sell off this re-released model. The Groundhog74 has just landed in their over-crowded showroom, so a quick sale is preferred. Is in excellent condition, has low km's and the price is right, but is negotiable.
The Groundhog74 originally rolled off the production line way back in 1974. It is white in colour, with a slight darkening during Summer. It strictly only carries 1 passenger at a time. Females preferred. Actually, the Groundhog74 is rather sexist as it will only accept female passengers with a cute and cheeky smile, and eyes that glow. Considering the age of the Groundhog74, the interior is in immaculate condition. The exterior has a few blemishes, to be expected for the age of the model, but nothing a loving owner can't over look. This used model drives like new thanks to the big V8 under the bonnet. The motor is super reliable, hard working and can go all day, and all night if the owner pleases. It can be driven fast on a Friday or a Saturday night, but loves nothing more than a relaxing Sunday drive and sticking to the speed limit during the week. Other notable features include ABS, alloy wheels, 27 air-bags, iPod connectivity, Bluetooth, MP3,4,5,6,7 and 8 compatibility and if you ask it nicely, it can even do the vacuuming for you, or even do the dishes.
So, if you're looking for an honest, hard-working, intelligent drive that is reliable, focused, fun to drive, is full of surprises and will put a constant smile on your face, then enquire within. I promise, you wont be disappointed. ;-)
At a glance
|Summary||Groundhog74's details||Groundhog74's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||Melbourne - East, VIC|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
An attractive, intelligent, genuine lady that doesn't sweat the small stuff, and has a great sense of humour. Most importantly, I'm over women on this site that want to hide behind a computer screen and just chat. I DO want to meet in person, so if its online chit chat you're after, try Facebook
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Music is like air. I can't live without it. My music tastes are diverse, and vary depending on my mood. I love the Foo Fighters, Florence & The Machine, INXS, The Stone Temple Pilots, Lenny Kravitz, Simple Minds, Pink Floyd, Prince, The Cult, Split Enz, Dirty Three. So many more!!
- I'm not much of a bookworm. But, as all tradies do on smoko, i enjoy reading the Herald Sun, and nailing the quiz. If you ever see me with a book in hand, it would more than likely be a reference book or something on Australian history. Peter Fitzsimmons is touching on some engaging topics
- Movies & TV
- My favs on the big screen are The Shawshank Redemption, Anchorman, As Good As It Gets, Zoolander, Austin Powers, Snatch, and don't freak out ladies, but Chopper is an Australian classic. Not a massive tele head, but i love a good doco, Seinfeld, Flight of the Conchords, Rules of Engagement
- Are you asking me what i like watching, or what sports i participate in? Coz one list is slightly shorter than the other. I enjoy watching my boys, the mighty Magpies. Formula 1, State of Origin rugby and American baseball are also favs. I've just started boxing again, and cycling for lattes.
- Other Interests
- If i listed them, then we'd have nothing to talk about on our meet and greet would we. Ask me, when we meet, if you dare
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Groundhog74 is online now.
- Get to know Groundhog74 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13