I'm often found in the safe house of mediocrity than dealing with the tumultuous burden of brilliance - Stephen Fry
I am born and bred Darwin-ite inside and out and love living here despite fleeting thoughts what it would be like to live elsewhere.
I love the outdoors with its flora & fauna. 4wding & Camping are my specialty.
I enjoy cooking. I love reading. I enjoy language and i envy people who write books and the the literary prowess of many of them that do.
The last 3 years i've immersed myself in a fitness rehab scheme and get a big kick out of cycling. East Point and Nightcliff esplanade are at least 2 that afford fantastic views to soak up.
Or just an early morning walk along the Nightcliff foreshore with my pooch, Russell.
I can be exquisitely shy and appear introverted and easily blend into the background in my earlier years and sometimes now but accompanied with an awareness of this frustrating downside, i think i now blend slightly better into my Taurian personality traits.
With this then i could NEVER have once imagined possessing the confidence of running my own small business and enjoying interactions with customers like i do today, some of whom have become very good friends.
I have a strong work ethic and have grown to recognise and value people who are genuine and trustworthy.
While my work seems to absorb most of me that cant be entirely true because I love travel holidays in my 4wd and have covered a lot of Australia in it already. While I've never been off the mainland of Oz, i reckon that's a lot to do with the fact there's plenty left here i still want to see.
My compelling desire is to travel now and not if-and-maybe when later i find i'm unable to.
Overseas travel, for me, just hasn't happened yet.
At a glance
|Summary||DannyAnzac's details||DannyAnzac's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Darwin, NT||Darwin, NT|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a soul mate, a friend, a companion all rolled into one. While the idiom 'soul mate' i feel disparagingly sometimes is only a colloquialism, the woman i seek will always respect and remain true to herself, her health and her well being. I want to share in that.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Sometimes i think I've the broadest of tastes in my music collection but choose to listen to the CMC channel at work. Everywhere else though, Country can morph later into Heavy Metal depending on flights of fancy
- I loved reading as a kid and after a very long hiatus have rediscovered the pleasure, enjoying such inspirations as The Millenium Trilogy, Stephen Fry, Dawn French, The Slap, bio's by Caeser Campbell and Mark Read, Mao's Last Dancer etc
- Movies & TV
- Big ABC1 hog but love RockWiz on SBS but will occasionally switch channels to discover there are other life forms out there ..
- Am not involved in any clubs (yet) and not much of a sport viewer on telly but my personal training might lead to an interest in joining a touch footy club sooner rather than later, i'd hope!
- Other Interests
- Have owned 4wd's for the last 22yrs and love using them with the outdoors. Bush camping with mates or day trips are the best fun. Not much of a hunter but i do have good friends happy to part with some goose or fish fillets or maybe some mudcrab. I think i do a pretty good marinated goose breast.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DannyAnzac is online now.
- Get to know DannyAnzac safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Nov '12