Happy, healthy and humble
So humble in fact that my friend at work originally helped me write this (she said my last one sucked)
I'm an intelligent and thoughtful guy. Always respectful of people, their views and their needs.
I'm keen to find some great female company, strike up a conversation, enjoy some good food and wine and get out and enjoy Sydney. If it turns into something more, even better.
I love music of all sorts and play a lot. I'm a self confessed movie nut and love to have a dance.
Also a bit of a sports nut, but not to the point of obsession. I almost got to my PB in the 2011 City To Surf. Sadly, last year, a torn hammy kept me out courtesy of a game of basketball.
I live and work in the inner city, so surrounded by great places to enjoy.
I love my job and can tend to get absorbed in it - I need a distraction! Maybe that's you.
At a glance
|Summary||Danztar's details||Danztar's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||27 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW (Pyrmont)||within 50km of Pyrmont 2009|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian, South European, Middle Eastern, Mixed Race, North European, Hispanic / Latino|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Outgoing intelligent girl who enjoys being active and loves a bit of romance.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I play the cello, the piano and the electric bass. Love Funk; Classical; Jazz ; Soul/Blues ; Arabic ; Latin as well as more main stream stuff. Most played artists on my iPOD at the moment - Bentzon Brotherhood
- Love to read a good book out in the sun or at a cafe. Recently read a great book called Blink by Malcolm Gladwell. It's all about how accurate our snap judegments and first impressions can be. (Here's hoping you the reader of my profile get a good first impression)
- Movies & TV
- Real movie buff. Inception went straight into my top 5 of all time! New Bond movie was great and really enjoyed the Ben Affleck movie Argo. But is there anything better than Indiana Jones (not the last one)
- Best memory ever - the 100's of kms of amazing runs in Whistler Canada. 2 weeks of unforgettabke skiing! Run the City To Surf every year (nearly sub 70mins) Been playing basketball for 20 years. Started bike riding too
- Other Interests
- Dancing - have taken salsa lessons and always love to go out and groove at a funky club. Cooking. Love to go to town when I have friends over but usually too lazy to do anything special when cooking for 1.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Danztar is online now.
- Get to know Danztar safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13