"The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room"
My name is David, I'm 30 years old and thought I would give this a go because it seems to be getting harder to met new people.
A little bit about me:
- I have a keen interest in retro and vintage stuff; that includes cars, furniture & even old vinyl records.
- I like to think I am pretty handy with my hands and I enjoy working on old cars and doing odd jobs around the house. The main project I am working on at the moment is building a pot belly stove. (So I can still go outside in winter).
- A good example of my personality is: "I'm the kind of person who has a Navman but prefers to use a Melways"
- For 3 years I lived in Darwin. (Interesting experience)
- I do my own washing and make my own bed (always have)
- I can't bake a cake but I can cook a good BBQ.
- My favourite day of the week is Friday.
- I try at least once a fortnight to go to the Astor Theatre and see a classic film on the big screen.
- I can reverse a trailer into almost any space (It's a handy skill to have).
- Socially; I enjoy going to the pub for a counter meal with friends or going to the footy.
- I prefer Tea over Coffee (The entire British Empire was built on cups of tea)
If you have read anything you like, let me know and maybe we could explore it further.
Thanks for stopping by.
At a glance
|Summary||DaveM63's details||DaveM63's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||24 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 75km of Glen Iris 3146|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European||South European, North European, East European, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Anglican||Other Christian, Agnostic, Catholic, Atheist, Born Again Christian, Jewish, Anglican|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is 'easy going' and honest. Having common interests would be a good start, but I am open to exploring somebody else's interests.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Elvis, Johnny Cash, Eskimo Joe, The Living End, The Stray Cats & most 1950's-60's music. I am open to other music genres, except death metal....
- Newspapers, Autobiographies (I like to read about other peoples life experiences)
- Movies & TV
- American Graffiti, The Shawshank Redemption, Battlestar Galatica, The Searchers, Back to The Future Trilogy, North by Northwest & a good history Documentary.
- Squash, Bike riding
- Other Interests
- Working with classic cars / Going to the Astor Theatre / Op shops. / E/Bay
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DaveM63 is online now.
- Get to know DaveM63 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: