xlDavelx (was Daveb82)
You shouldn't take life to seriously. You'll never get out alive....
I guess I could probably start with the usual "I'm an easy going, down to earth bloke that enjoys the outdoors", but I have a feeling so has every other bloke on RSVP. So...I would best describe myself as a Super Awesome Action Ninja.
I'm quite an active person. I Mountain Bike to stay fit and until recently played Baseball. I live and work not too far from the beach so spend a bit of time there (especially in the warmer months). I also play soccer (or football for you purists) in a Six a Side comp with some work colleagues and play Golf with the boys every now and again. Will look at learning to surf this year!
That said, I do have a bit of a nerdy side. Growing up, my father worked in the IT industry so was able to tinker with all sorts of computer equipment. I'm no techno IT Wiz kid but I do like my gadgets.
I try not to take life too seriously and love a good laugh. I'd like to think I have a pretty good sense of humour, even though it can be a little left field at times. I like enjoying the finer thing in life, and balancing it with an active lifestyle.
I love cooking, but I guess the problem at the moment is I have no one to cook for....... I'm known for my Blueberry Friands and can knock up a mean Thai Beef Salad.....
I'm a MASSIVE fan of the live music scene so you'll often find me at a local gig/concert or festival.
Well I guess I'll leave it at that for now. Don't want to give too much away too soon, plus i've run out of available characters. If you want to find out more you'll just have to ask ¿ I will leave you with one more thing though. You'll never see me or Batman in the same room at the same time..just sayin'.
At a glance
|Summary||xlDavelx's details||xlDavelx's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||25 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
Someone that's shares my sense of humor, love of food, music and the outdoors. Someone that can make me laugh and doesn't take life too seriously.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Not really a fan of pop/commercial stuff. I really like the live music scene so you'll often find me at a festival, concert, local gig, rave. Indie/alternative, Desert/stoner/old school rock, some metal, punk/hardcore, electronic, D'n'B, Jungle, house, trance, some hip hop and on occasion Jazz/Soul
- I don't read that often. Rarely have time to, but when I do it's usually biographies. Or anything by Hunter S Thompson
- Movies & TV
- Love a good laugh so; Arrested Development, 30 Rock, SNL(even though it's a bit hit & miss these days), HIMYM, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Scrubs, Seinfeld, Archer, Colbert Report, Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Mountain Biking, Baseball, Golf, Soccer. Going to try take up surfing/snowboarding this year.
- Other Interests
- I love food and enjoy going out with friends to find a back alley noodle bar in China Town and trying something new, or eating a curry so hot you see through space and time. Weirdest thing to date I've eaten would have to be Pigeon, even after eating Escargot this year in Paris.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if xlDavelx is online now.
- Get to know xlDavelx safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: