Your mother will approve.
Let's start off with the negatives, and if you can handle them, maybe we should make out:
I'm always 5-8 minutes late. Always.
I like to let the dog sleep in the bed. He's warm.
Apparently I'm an adult, but still think that a peanut butter and banana sandwich can count as dinner.
Hate plastic waste; plastic bags, coffee cups, etc, but still take long showers.
Will get my hands dirty and fix my motorcycle; not a big camping fan.
I'll admit to liking to get in bed before 11. I'm really over bad clubs.
I'm a taxi snob and only get into silver cabs.
A closet geek.
Realllly bad at planning ahead. 5 day plans, not 5 year plans.
I like to be the little spoon.
I'm a reformed (reforming), but lovable jerk.
I have an unhealthy belief that I could survive the zombie apocalypse, and really want a girl who does too. Seriously.
I'm old fashioned, I hold doors open, and am sometimes too polite for my own good.
You are a woman who can handle that I'm at times ridiculous; can keep my attention, push me to be better than the day before, has passion and conviction, and frankly, without being crude, turns my head when you walk into the room.
I clean up well, keep fresh flowers in my room and a tomato plant on the porch, and try to do something that scares me once a week; I'm non-judgmental; and like women with spice (or tattoos). You'll always find me with a reusable bag, sunnys, headphones and a beanie. I work out; you do too. Looking good naked is important to me.
An American who's been abroad for the last decade, and happy to have planted a flag in Surry Hills.
And apparently I look like "that guy from glee." Been told to put that in my profile. Whatever.
Friends or more, give me a shout; being spontaneous is so much better than being boring.
At a glance
|Summary||Davis28's details||Davis28's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||23 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 2km of Surry Hills 2010|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Bald, White, Blonde, Dark Brown, Black|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Athletic, entertaining, culinarily adventurous, spontaneous, sarcastic, inspiring, confident enough to handle a sober date...maybe even geek out; check out new things and go exploring; be keen to hop off for a long weekend with a board.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- a little jazz in the evening; classical in the morning, rap for the rest of the show. rocking out to stuff i don't know about; little bands, checking out a gig doesnt have to be a big deal.
- reddit, "International Foreign Policy...and Zombies," game of thrones, environmental goodies
- Movies & TV
- So I kinda never grew out of cartoons; whatever, i like switching off my brain and watching south park; breaking bad, documentary's, sportscenter, CNN.
- I play and coach basketball 4 or 5 nights a week; yoga when I can, surfing, gym, extreme is always invited!
- Other Interests
- Environmental issues, spending time with my dog, checking out new restaurants off the beaten track; fine dining is lovely, but i prefer grungy hole's in the wall; currently hunting the best pho in town. "Life's for Living, yeah thats our philosophy."
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Davis28 is online now.
- Get to know Davis28 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Mar '14