Learning to just enjoy the show
A recruiter recently read my CV, (I run my own show, but it never hurts to test the waters) and told me she'd thrown it in the bin as I "couldn't possibly exist."
Well, I do.
In the words of the prophet biggie smalls, "I've been around the world."
A strong belief in brevity and efficiency: I love the beach, I work out in some fashion every day, dangerous in the kitchen, feel as comfortable in board shorts as in a board room, and can hold my own at any point in between. I'll give high 5's to strangers, make you smile when you least expect it, an excellent dinner party date, and like to have my back scratched, and am emotive enough to know when you need yours scratched.
I'm old fashioned, I hold doors open, and am sometimes too polite for my own good.
You are a woman who can handle that I'm at times ridiculous; can keep my attention, push me to be better than the day before, has passion and conviction, and frankly, without being crude, turns my head when you walk into the room...and still understands that stuffed mushrooms and game of thrones can be a really good Monday night.
I clean up well, keep fresh flowers in my room and a tomato plant in the back yard, and try to do something artistic at least once a week; an American who's been abroad for the last decade, I've been very lucky to call 13 cities home, but happy to have planted a flag in Sydney, and look forward to bringing my one eyed pug over from the states to make this a proper home.
And apparently I look like "that guy from glee." Been told to put that in my profile. Whatever.
Friends or more, give me a shout; being spontaneous is so much better than being boring, and this city always has somewhere to be.
At a glance
|Summary||Davis28's details||Davis28's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||23 - 41 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Bondi 2026|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Bald, White, Black, Blonde, Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, Degree|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Athletic, entertaining, culinarily adventurous, spontaneous, sarcastic, inspiring, confident enough to handle a sober date...maybe even geek out; check out new things and go exploring; be keen to hop off for a long weekend with a board.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Everything; as long as its good; I'll even get a little country on if necessary...everything from hip hop to electronic, Motown and the Rat Pack and a little classical in the right mood. Big fan of the Field Day lineup, Kanye, Jay-Z, the XX, Monsters and Men, Mumford, etc
- The new yorker, CNN, sports illustrated, might have done game of thrones...have been reading a lot about Plastics environmental issues recently, "International Foreign Policy...and Zombies."
- Movies & TV
- If I'm going to get a curl up on, something on discovery; engrossing, or maybe some cartoons...sportscenter? Tosh.0, walking dead, Ted talks, game of thrones, breaking bad, foreign films, documentarys. Really not into "reality tv"
- Yoga, basketball, surfing, swimming, running, Extreme is always invited! Mostly getting outside; just learned to ride a bike...24 years late...
- Other Interests
- Environmentally aware, involved in a couple charities...but I still take hot showers...occasionally eating paleo and staying fit! Eating and living well, and better, than the day before. "Life's for Living, yeah, that's our philosophy"
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Davis28 is online now.
- Get to know Davis28 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13