dreaming up the world I want to live in....
Busy professional who enjoys good company, good music, good food and the best life has to offer.
Looking for creative, open minded person to share my spare time with and keep discovering new things in life.
I am a culture hound and love what Melbourne has to offer, but there is nothing like discovering new cities.
Between work and my 3 year old daughter who I see every week I still find time to relax and enjoy life.
At a glance
|Summary||DeeDown's details||DeeDown's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially, Often|
What I'm looking for
I could spend a life with someone down to earth yet driven - with a passion for music, culture and a tendency to be a little off beat. I could have fun with anyone who is up for a good time - but a good time could be anything as long as the company is good...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All sorts from downbeat, jazz, funk, dub... - can loose a Saturday or Sunday tunes to PBS.
- Movies & TV
- Just starting season 3 of The Killing, hooked. Arrested development
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DeeDown is online now.
- Get to know DeeDown safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Sep '13