Getting on with my (our) life. so much to do! At 34 life feel like it passing by.
My life is busy, with work , my 2 children (BG) and other commitments. My kids are important to me and are very much part of my life. (Remain friends with their mother)
I"m work in Melbourne as an IT professional, I'm motovated professionally.
I like to walk on the beach to unwind, listen to music and cook for friends and family.
I'm dependable and trust worthy. I want to enjoy life with someone that can make me laugh. No criminal history, don't do drugs, don't gamble. Social drinker.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Dependable's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||35 years old||30 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong, VIC||within 500km of Geelong 3220|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
What I'm looking for
A motivated person that is doing their best in life. I want someone who I can talk to at a intellectual level as well as have fun with. I love to find someone that enjoys my passion for cooking, let me cook for you! No drug users, , freeloaders, or time wasters please.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All sorts including top 40, p!nk, ke$ha, gaga etc. Like soft relaxing music like jazz and classical Concerts etc
- Not a big reader as i read alot at work. i love papers on the weekends with coffee
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much tv, but when I do I Chanel surf. I like comedy's and lifestyle shows especially cooking.
- Afl (cats),
- Other Interests
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Dependable is online now.
- Get to know Dependable safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Dec '12