Life's good, but it could be even better
A people person, I love spending time with my friends and my family. My favourite pastimes include socialising, eating out and at home, good movies, live theatre, art galleries, Canberra Times crosswords, politics (not in a rabid manner) U3A courses, listening to ABC 666, Aqua Aerobic classes, body surfing, and walking my dog at a brisk pace. I am reasonably fit but I cannot take part in overly energetic sports due to an injury.
I love travel (I usually manage one nice holiday a year - either in Australia or overseas). I am financially secure, but I am not "rolling in it" and I could not keep up with a high-flier who can afford, and wants, to live a life of luxury; nor am I looking for someone who can't afford to do anything - ie - I would be more comfortable with a person who is in a similar situation to me.
Anyway I am happy enough, and I enjoy my life, but it would be nice to share it with some one special. A person who would enjoy spending time with me, but who also likes spending time on his own interests etc. In particular, a guy who would like to take things slowly at first to see how we get on before we decide whether we should move on.
At a glance
|Summary||DieLustigeWitwa67's details||DieLustigeWitwa67's ideal partner|
|Age||68 years old||65 - 75 yrs old|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Large-ish, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
First, and foremost, someone with a great sense of humour, who likes to socialise, who cares about animals, especially dogs, shares some of my interests, who is reasonably intelligent without taking himself too seriously - a person who believes in loyalty and a one-on-one friendship/relationship.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Almost everything except heavy metal - not some modern jazz.
- Mostly Canberra Times - an occasional book, mostly fiction
- Movies & TV
- Varied interest in movies but do enjoy Art House - Art Galleries, TV - mostly news, and good drama.
- Other Interests
- U3A courses eg history, art, books.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DieLustigeWitwa67 is online now.
- Get to know DieLustigeWitwa67 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Dec '13