The only regret I have is not meeting you years ago
After getting sick of my old boss in Sydney(2008) I decided to take a chance and moved to the beautiful Whitsundays with one bag and the clothes on my back. A move I don't regret apart from not being close to my family who mean the world to me especially my niece and nephew. I always make sure to get back home for Christmas.
Although my occupation (stonemason) never changed I found a new love for what I was doing. My work hours can be full on but I don't mind because I have no one to come home too plus the overtime helps reduce my mortgage debit.
Like most people on this site I enjoy travelling Four weeks paid holidays per year is not enough. My last trip was 5 weeks in the US which was awesome apart from the last day. In the past most of my travels have revolved around my love of SCUBA diving and the ocean (exotic tropical locations)
I've been told I'm quite easygoing but I can be a little shy when meeting new people.
I like to give most things a go but I do tend to know my limits.
I'm a bit of a homebody but enjoy the occasional night out dinner and drinks with friends. Not the clubbing type i.e. don't dance but can have my arm twisted to go in.
I'm handy around the house currently renovating my unit.
Although I'm no masterchef I can cook and sort of enjoy it but hate washing up.
During my late teens and early 20's I was more interested in investing time and money into my future than investing money in the pubs.
While I see kids somewhere down the line I don't think I'd be ready to be thrown in the deep end so my preference is for no kids from previous relationships.
I don't currently have any pets,I'd class myself as a dog person but with my small yard I don't think its the right space for a dog.
If you'd like to know more drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||Diver79's details||Diver79's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||26 - 37 yrs old|
Central Coast (eg. Rockhampton), QLD
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at most 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Private||Private, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Hazel, Green, Blue, Brown|
|Hair colour||Black||Black, Auburn, Dark Brown, Blonde, Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian, East European, South European, North European|
|Religion||Catholic||Catholic, Anglican, Other, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
If I knew I probably wouldn't be here but someone to share the good and bad times with. Someone that can make me laugh. Someone who doesn't judge others by what they have or haven't got. Inner beauty and a great smile. I'd like to have that something special my Grandparents had.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Most types of music except Doof Doof. Fave artists include Jack Johnson,John Butler trio,Live, U2, Foo Fighters.Im mainly into rock music but if it can be written as sheet music its got a chance with me.
- I find it hard to find books that grab my attention but when I do I will knock over a book in a few days. I mainly read true stories relating to my interests in sport,motor racing,music,travel and diving. Recent favourites Raising the dead,This is a call,100 things and Don't tell mum I work on rigs.
- Movies & TV
- I will watch almost anything you may even be able to twist my arm to watch a chick flick with you I may not enjoy it though. a few favourites are Men of honour,Gladiator,The Bourne series,Hangover 1&2, Avatar,Austin Powers 1,2&3,Finding Nemo.As for Tv How I met Your Mother,Board walk empire, Docos.
- love watching Motorsport V8's F1 and occasionally Nascar and no Im not a bogan. Will occasionally watch Rugby League especially State of Origin. Love the Cricket mainly one dayers and T20. I don't play any organised sport but enjoy swimming plus an occasional waterski.
- Other Interests
- Scuba Diving,Dive Travel, Photography both on land and underwater, Renovating when I can get in the mood, Snowboarding when I lived closer to the snow, Jetsking around the Whitsunday Islands,Fishing,Hiking,Overseas travel when I can get enough holidays owing
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Diver79 is online now.
- Get to know Diver79 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Dec '13