I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific
I'm awesomely happy with where I am in life, love my work, my friends and comfortable with myself. Just missing someone that wants to make me part of her life, as I will to her.
I'm definitely a glass half full sort of guy. I've made mistakes in my life, like we all have, but I choose to learn and grow from them.... hopefully into a better person, but certainly wiser.
I'm relatively tall, tattooed, and tanned (well not always, but I ran out of 't' words). Love getting out, catching up with good friends, or even new ones. I can fix practically anything that's broken, which is why my friends call me Doc.
At a glance
|Summary||DocBlake66's details||DocBlake66's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||36 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for an awesome lady, that loves life, loves who she is and has room in her heart for a special guy. Oh, that's me. Someone that is comfortable hanging out with friends at a cafe or pub, but also likes to dress up occasionally and work out the weekly stress somewhere nice.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Movies & TV
- I don't even own a TV anymore, nothing worth watching on it anyway. Don't mind the movies, prefer the quirkier art house theaters, often catch me at the Dendy.
- I'm into MMA, lately been trying my hand at Krav Maga. I don't mind the odd game of pool, and I've been known to whiz around a track on my motorbike occasionally.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DocBlake66 is online now.
- Get to know DocBlake66 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Apr '13