Recently moved to The Riverina from Melb for work reasons & loving it! Enjoying making a fresh start on life & if that includes a fresh man then all the better!
Friends talked me into giving this a try! (I know - everyone says that...).
Not into Club or Pub scene so tend to be a bit of a homebody, although do enjoy socialising - with the right person.
Omg just turned 50! Where did the years go? Still feel about 30!
Married & divorced in the 80s and never got around to trying again.
Self employed for 18 years but now having a bit of a tree change & slowing down with a 'real' job. Spent years working too hard, but now believe there is more to life than work and I really want to start enjoying it more.
Definately a summer person - do not like winter at all. Always thought I would migrate north in retirement well I seem to have headed north but not quite retired yet.
Love warm, sunny days .....
Like the outdoors but not terribly sporty although enjoy walking & bike riding. Can be easily inspired to get fitter and become more active if you can be inspired to inspire me.
Definately have curves..........
Never had children myself, but love them & I am a real Aunt & surrogate Aunty & Godmother. Positions I cherish.
Renovate homes when bored!
Holidaying & travelling main hobby! Bali is a frequent destinations but there is a whole world out there to explore and I am ready to go! Dream of packing up and travelling Australia, even if a bit at a time.
Movies & Dinner, time with friends, family history (no I am not retired!), spending time with the little people in my life (& their parents), walking the dogs, soaking in the pool, reading, watching renovating shows & gardening are the ways I mostly relax. I enjoy going for drives & exploring my new environs.
Hey Guys, appreciate your 'kisses' but please dont bother sending them if you arent going to follow up after I respond .....
At a glance
|Summary||Dolly64's details||Dolly64's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||45 - 60 yrs old|
South - West Region (eg. Wagga Wagga), NSW
|within 250km of Ganmain 2702|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
Someone sincere, not interested in players!! Someone easy going wth a sense of humour a must. Laughter is very important. Anything else we can make up as we go along, although must be comfortable in own skin! and not a yobbo....... 4 those who hide photos. I will decline if you don't give access.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Like most music but not head banging stuff! Guess the 80s never really left me but I have a very broad interest. The old Aussie stuff is great!
- Enjoy a leisurely read on the weekend. Breakfast in bed with the paper would be a novelity I am sure I could get used to. Like reading books but dont do enough of it - do like historic novels, autobiographies, do NOT like Mills & Boon type stuff.
- Movies & TV
- What can I say.....I do enjoy a Chick Flick! Cant help it, I am a Chick! Although do enjoy most mainstream movies, Arthouse is definately not me. Renovation shows on Foxtel are my downfall.
- Encourage me! I can do it if I put my mind to it, but tend to need the motivation. Have done the Gym thing - you know, all good intentions but found that just paying the membership does not get you fit!
- Other Interests
- Gardening - currently creating a new garden at my new home and really into the vegie patch. Used to love going fishing, used to fish a lot with my brother but have not been for a while. Like being spoilt! I could make a hobby out of that one! but know how to spoil also!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Dolly64 is online now.
- Get to know Dolly64 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Apr '14