Let's have a drink at the Alchemist
I'm a lawyer, writer and motivational speaker (though I promise I don't jump up and down and clap like Tony Robbins) who just happens to love wild, nasty sex and dominating cute girls in bed :).
If you're a fan of 50 Shades (the subject, not so much the writing) or have ever fantasised about being dominated by a very well hung experienced guy, message me!
PS I also love great food, great conversation, comedy, film, literature, quality TV (The Wire, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development etc) and travel.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
DomJack's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||34 years old||18 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||Melbourne - City, VIC|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree|
What I'm looking for
Attractive, intelligent, adventurous girls who are great in bed :) A love of great food, eating out, and small, atmospheric bars is a plus.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Anything catchy and awful. I disgrace myself in the music department.
- Love both reading and writing and my favourite books of all time are High Fidelity, Great Expectations, Catch 22, Animal Farm, Catcher in the Rye and Midnight's Children
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Big Lebowski, Eternal Sunshine, Rushmore, Shaun of the Dead, Toy Story, Election, Sideways, District 9, Aliens, Pan's Labyrinth, Lives of Others. TV: Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Deadwood, The Wire, The Office, Arrested Development, BSG, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Tennis, AFL
- Other Interests
- Eating out (some faves are Movida, Matteos, Isthmus of Kra, Bistro Vue, Paris Go, Bhoj, Koko and Seamstress), great bars (Alchemist and Polly are my regulars), travel, politics, people, art, comedy, writing.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DomJack is online now.
- Get to know DomJack safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 May '13