Timmyboy (was Dragonlife)
Life Is Good. Together We Can Make It Even Better!
Well what can I say about myself ?
I have lived in Melbourne all my life and consider myself very fortunate to work for a wonderful organisation which I have been a part of for the past 16 years.
I believe my strong morals and family values are what makes me the man I am today. I am well educated and have a wide variety of interests.
My family and friends mean the world to me and there isn't much I wouldn't do for them.
I would describe myself as a very honest, loyal and kindhearted person with a cheeky sense of humour. I'm pretty easy going and enjoy lifes simple pleasures.
I am very independant and the type of person who likes to get things done. I keep my apartment spotless and enjoy cooking every now and then. Well I try...lol. But I can cook an awesome bacon & egg breakfast.
Growing up in Melbourne has given me a great respect for people from other Countries and Cultures which make this city so great. I love the restaurants and coffee shops that are perfect for long conversations over a good cup of coffee or a glass of red.
In my spare time I like going out for dinner or a few quiet drinks. But what I love most is organising day trips and weekend getaways. Just sit back and leave it up to me...lol. The Great Ocean Road, Grampians and the Dandenong Ranges are some of my favourite places. I'v been to America twice and also seen parts of Europe. My future plans are to see more of Europe and also Asia.
I'v always wanted my own family and I think the timing is now right. So I'm looking for a long term relationship with someone who is right for me.
I hope that reading this has given you a little insight into my world. But there is so much more to me and if you take the chance to get to know me, you might just find what you are looking for.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Timmyboy's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||36 years old||26 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 75km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European||Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, South European, Other Caucasian, East European, North European, Asian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a kind heart and beautiful smile. Has strong family values and is looking for a long term relationship.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I listen to all types of music from the classics to the top 40 of today. But I still think you can't beat a good live band.
- Property investment, Self improvement, Autobiographies, History and sometimes Fiction novels. At the moment I'm reading about the life of John Lennon.
- Movies & TV
- Not much TV maybe a good documentary on ABC or SBS. But I am a HUGE movie fan. Drama,Thrillers,Comedies,Romance, Asian Cinema and Foreign Films. I watch them all...lol. Especially something with suspense that really gets me involved with a wicked twist at the end.
- I probably don't play as much sports as I used to but I use the gym a few times a week and regularly go for long walks to keep fit. I enjoy hiking and playing soccer. I also like watching Tennis, AFL and Formula One.
- Other Interests
- Following the property market and checking out Auctions. Learning about other cultures and languages. Trying different food from all over the world that Melbourne has to offer. Scenic drives, Historic buildings, Museums and classic car shows.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Timmyboy is online now.
- Get to know Timmyboy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13