Life is what you make it......looking for someone to make mine special.
I truly believe there is someone out there for everyone. Looking for a special person to share the good times and the bad, a soul mate who understands who I am and is ready to share their life with me.
I am a professional person who enjoys eating out, travel, catching up with friends and family and of course, shopping! I also enjoy cooking but tend to have my "tried and true" recipes. Perhaps attendance at a cooking school could be on the cards?
I have always enjoyed travelling and have recently returned from a trip to the US - visiting Boston, New York, Washington, San Francisco and LA. My dream travel destinations would be Africa and Northern Europe but am hoping for a trip to Hawaii later this year.
I have been told I am easy going, have a sense of humour and am extremely loyal. Once you have my heart, it is yours forever.
Looking forward to hearing from those like-minded men out there.
At a glance
|Summary||DreamBeliever13's details||DreamBeliever13's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average|
|Religion||New Age||Anglican, New Age, Catholic, Other Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
As cliche as it sounds, I am looking for a caring man who knows how to treat a lady. Someone who is romantic, but also enjoys being spoiled in return. Qualities that are important are loyalty, honesty and integrity. My ideal partner will be kind and gentle but also strong and dependable.
- Male, for a relationship
- Everything from techno/house music to classical. The only genre I can't say I enjoy is Country and Western.
- I used to love to read but find I just don't have the time anymore - something I need to work on and make the effort. The last book I attempted to read was The Book Thief and to be honest can't remember the last book I actually finished.
- Movies & TV
- Thrillers, murder mystery and of course romance and romantic comedy. Pretty much enjoy most movies but not really into Art house films.
- I make an effort to keep fit but am not obsessive about it. My exercise regime includes walking, exercise biking (on those days you can't get outside) and pilates. I have just started back at yoga after a long break. I would love to take up kick boxing - for fitness reasons only!
- Other Interests
- Friends, family, theatre, travel, eating out, yoga. Currently looking for a cooking school to attend - maybe Thai?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DreamBeliever13 is online now.
- Get to know DreamBeliever13 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13