I may be a drummer but you would never guess what kind
Sometimes i speak before i think, random irrelevant nonsense escapes without a moments notice.. Im not a princess who takes 7 hours to get ready to go anywhere, however i do like to look presentable. I ride my ex bike most days, maybe not as often as i should, but at least its not pretending to be a wardrobe!.
I have a Bachelor of Applied Science, specialising in Medical Radiations, my work is interesting & can be challenging at times. I like being near the water it is calm and soothing, i love clearing my head by walking along the beach.
I am a drummer in a traditional Scottish Highland Pipe Band... dorky you may say, and well to be honest you would be right. So yes i wear a kilt and no you dont need to ask me if i wear nothing underneath it.
I regularly go to watch the Melbourne Victory play, & have made some fantastic friendships and occasionally head interstate with football friends... I am not a fanatic just love the social side of watching the games with great friends.
I also love going to the odd music festival, but its my amazing friends that make it more like a fun day out.
Yes i have a daughter who is 16, she is now very independent & spends most weekends working & with friends as teenagers do.
I enjoy watching the sunset over the bay with a glass of wine, but I'm equally happy with a cup of earl grey tea... I don't drink coffee.
I'm sorry to say that if you are a smoker, you are not the one for me & if you don't have a visible photo......
"I won't contact you" to ask for it. Just being honest
In the words of "Bridgit Jones"..
I am hoping to find a nice sensible boyfriend and stop forming romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workaholics, sexaholics, commitment phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs or perverts
At a glance
|Summary||DrummerGirl3's details||DrummerGirl3's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||37 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who values Authenticity and Integrity & accepts independence as long as you are welcoming of change. Loyalty & Honesty are quite nice qualities too Not really into players... Funny that!!'
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- love a good tune.. bass you can hear & then other times chill out sessions can be funky too. Tiesto, Lamb, Massive Attack, Pendulum, Florence ATM, New Order, Pink, David Gray, Katy Perry, Calvin Harris, Coldplay, David Guetta, Daft Punk, Morcheeba, Jeff Mills. i love most music except country
- fav author is Iain Banks, wasp factory its a tad bit warped, The Naked Lunch, Betty Blue, Phillipa Gregorys series, Robert Ludlums Bourne series, Delicatessan
- Movies & TV
- LOTR, The Hobbit, 21 Jump St, One Perfect Day, The Bourne series,The Royal Tenenbaums, Love Actually, The Hangover, Fever Pitch, Bridgit Jones, Breaking Bad, Big Bang Theory, Downton Abbey, Outnumbered, Soccer AM, Tim Burton movies, Entourage, Game of Thrones, Lock Stock, escape to the country
- Football... Not soccer as it is the World game!! I follow Arsenal in the EPL, Melbourne Victory in the A League & Carlton in the AFL. I must admit to detesting (close to hating) Man United & Collingwood
- Other Interests
- Red Wine... say no more!! Actually i do have more to say Cider is not bad also
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if DrummerGirl3 is online now.
- Get to know DrummerGirl3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: