Someone once told me... "You always know the right thing to do, you love rules, and yet sometimes... every now and then... you knowingly choose to break them"
I'm a teacher who last year, took a year off to go and work and travel in Europe. I am now a walking travel guide and itinerary making specialist. Some of the highlights of my travels included para-gliding off the Austrian Alps, running 5km through London in a sumo suit, having my photo taken at a viking festival for the Scotland Sunday paper, and when it started snowing right on the stroke of midnight on New Years in Finland.
I love music, sport and cooking.
I'm very honest and have a strong sense of self. I appreciate honesty in others. I have a good sense of humour, but can be quite sarcastic.
I'm extremely open to change and love when life takes me in new directions.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
DundasGirl83's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||29 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 10km of Dundas 2117|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is honest with a good sense of humour. I enjoy going out and doing things (festivals, movies, museums, sports) and I am hoping to find someone to share that with.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I play the piano and enjoy listening to a range of music. I can not stand listening to country or opera. At the moment, am enjoying Blue King Brown, Coldplay, The Cure, Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, Kate Miller-Heidke, Oasis and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- I love reading and will read a wide variety of books. Am currently on a fantasy binge, halfway through the Wheel of Time series as well as the Obernewtyn Chronicles.
- Movies & TV
- I like watching movies that are rated G and PG, sometimes venturing into M. I have recently seen Spiderman and Brave. Am currently watching the olympics and Masterchef.
- I love to play sport. I do salsa dancing and also enjoy swimming, cycling and playing tennis. I enjoy watching all sports, the highlight being last year when i got to see Wimbledon.
- Other Interests
- I have a new-found interest in travelling, having recently spent a year living overseas and discovering Europe. Would love to continue discovering new places. One of my favourite things to do is to cook and I have a rule that I never cook the same thing twice!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DundasGirl83 is online now.
- Get to know DundasGirl83 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: