Ever thought of riding to Ayres Rock on a Postie bike?
Well yes I did - but no I haven't done it - not yet. It sounds like a great adventure and yes it also sounds a bit crazy. However, I did cross the Nullarbor last year on my old motorbike, sleeping in a swag under the stars and that was great. I love adventures like this!
I have travelled all over Europe - by car, caravan and push bike. I love my job but always make time to go and explore more places overseas or just down South.
I also have a passion for taking up new, challenging tasks and am currently restoring my motorbike (yes it broke down after the trip) - quite different to what I do for a living but can't be that hard-right?...
I love snorkelling, baking bread, growing veggies, beer gardens, eggs on toast, changing my hair colour, breakfast at the beach, stars in the outback, camping, moonlight cinemas, live music, BBQs with friends, exploring national parks, picnics, poetry slams, finding new cafes, road trips, flea markets, eating out, the ocean and so much more...
Well I guess you got the idea - I am quite an active person, love my sports and if you think so of yourself say hello.
At a glance
|Summary||DustAndStars's details||DustAndStars's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||33 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 100km of Perth 6000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who I can have a laugh with and philosophise with, who is my best friend and also my partner. Somebody who also wants to start a family in the long run, is independent, clever, adventurous, sarcastic? interested in outdoor activities, loves travelling and is happy.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Rock, Metal, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Muse, Johnny Cash, Cake, Moby, Live, and lots more...
- Mainly crime and fantasy: Jo Nesbo, Ian Rankin, Terry Pratchett, Sergey Lukyanenko, Lee Child...also really like audio books while driving...
- Movies & TV
- Simpsons, The Big Lebowski, Memento, Matrix, Mad Max, Reservoir Dogs, Cinema Paradiso, Snatch, Kill Bill, Ben-Hur, Nature documentaries, Top Gear UK, Jackie Brown, 28 Days Later, Black Cat White Cat, House of flying daggers...
- I've always done a lot of sports and like the variety. Currently training martial arts, go sailing and play squash, but I also love snowboarding, skiing, volleyball, horse riding, AFL, scuba diving, badminton, ping-pong -and had my first couple of kite surfing lessons.
- Other Interests
- I've got 2 dogs and am training agility with them - they have to jump through tyres etc. and it is good fun for all of us. I also have a few chickens and a veggie patch which is great for winding down after work.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DustAndStars is online now.
- Get to know DustAndStars safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13