Friendship, Dancing, Fun ++ Chemistry
Just an ordinary guy! "Looking for chemistry as a fun place to start, not a reason for an end point" A spark at the start! Then let's take the time to get to know each other and have some fun along the way.
An emotionally mature, but also smart, passionate, witty, charismatic and an articulate man... I'm not boasting, at this stage just looking for friends with similar interests to push the boundaries positively.
I like stimulating conversation peppered with spontaneous outbursts of laughter, shared with slightly flirtatious moments with someone interesting that has that devil may care attitude, for extra fun along the way.
I enjoy participating in physical activities, being creative and spontaneous, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, motivated while having an adventurous balanced lifestyle. Creative, independent, self-aware, intuitive, happy in my skin, funny (or so I'm told!), open-hearted, well-travelled and well-read. Looking to connect on every level.
Just more of the simple things!
Like occasional champagne or white wine just a fraction more than red.
Coastal country village lifestyle just more than city traffic...
Talking dribble occasionally over taking things serious all the time.
Music with an acoustic guitar that moves me to think, of long shapely legs that can dance all the way to my door with a smile...
At a glance
|Summary||Edgels's details||Edgels's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||30 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||Sydney - South, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has time to spend enjoying life, who likes to talk about things if necessary but most of the time wants to get on... with having some really great times together!!!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Music is in my soul and moves me constantly. I love to listen, sing and go to concerts. Have a wide range of varied taste - depending on what mood I'm in or what mood I want to be in!
- Love the whole escapism of it and read a mixture of books and have quite eclectic taste. I'm always interested in expanding my awareness and open to all possibilities. Thought Booky Wook 2 by Russell Brand was hilarious.... and love 50 Shades of Grey for giving back the Mojo to women.
- Movies & TV
- Australian movies, art house/foreign films, thought provoking, mysteries, dramas, anything different and interesting that makes me think, visually beautiful, a good comedy and disaster films with great actors. At alternative cinemas. TV Sci-Fi, ABC documentaries, Packed to the Rafters...
- Actively played all types of rugged sport and still keep fit with dancing, tennis, swimming, horse riding, golf, yoga, jogging, cycling, gym, kayaking or just walking everywhere and any sport that involves the sea!.... that brings a smile to my face... and love anyone into 'their' sport...
- Other Interests
- Meeting people is my main passion, am fascinated by culture - discovering new places and happy to try something new too. Photography, helping others, Oh! "Ceroc dancing" being outdoors, the beach, bush walking, dining out, red wine, classic cars, sustainable houses and living.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Edgels is online now.
- Get to know Edgels safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13