I heard you lost it between Thriller and Gangnam style. I lost it till I found you.....
'I'm an excellent driver'. Oops, that's not how it goes.
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me........
Having re-settled back in Sydney after a 12-mth stint in Perth I am looking to find my Kuta goddess. I've been single for a couple of years now having been in two long term relationships. I don't have any kids and have never been married. Don't worry I don't have a commitment phobia and I'm not clingy or an axe murderer. Admittingly I may suffer from Peter Pan syndrome. I subscribe to the views expressed in Religion for Atheists. If you want to know more just ask.
Go ahead, make my day. Add to cart. Only genuine need apply. No timewasters.
At a glance
|Summary||ElusiveSpark's details||ElusiveSpark's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||29 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, Other, South European, Mixed Race, Other Caucasian, North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »||Scorpio, Pisces, Sagittarius, Leo, Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, Aquarius, Taurus, Libra, Virgo|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
beautiful driver, beautiful brake foot......ok what I really want is a girl with the right allocations who is fast and thorough and sharp as a tack, I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooong jacket
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- AC/DC, U2, Coldplay, Powderfinger, Oasis, Silverchair, Jeff Martin, Mark Seymour, 80's
- CV's, RSVP Profiles, Song lyrics, Text messages, Billboards, Menu's
- Movies & TV
- Rockwiz, Spicks n Specks, Underbelly, Mythbusters, Man Vs Wild, Top Gear, IT Crowd, The Office, South Park, Gruen Transfer, Seinfeld, Bad Boy Bubby, Mad Max 1 &2, A Few Good Men, Chris Lilley, Agony Uncles
- Anything Australia is playing, V8Supercars, MotoGp, NRL, AFL, Snow Skiing
- Other Interests
- Travelling, Motorbikes, Gigs, Cafes, Pubs, Gym
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ElusiveSpark is online now.
- Get to know ElusiveSpark safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Sep '14