I drink pina coladas but don't particularly enjoy getting caught in the rain
'Shortarse'. Atleast that's how my family and friends would describe me. I am the sort of person who will give anything a go once whether it's surfing, hot air ballooning or doing a 50km charity walk in one day.
I love spending time with my family and friends...you can generally find me at the races, watching the footy or at a friends for a few quiet drinks.
That doesn't mean to say I don't enjoy a night in watching a movie or reading a book once in a while.
At a glance
|Summary||Emmalee's details||Emmalee's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||25 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 250km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for an everyday guy who is down to earth and enjoys getting out and about and trying new things.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to a very diverse range of music, anything from Musical theatre to classic rock and dance music. Although I draw the line at jazz music.
- Sunday papers, flicking through a magazine. Enjoy reading fiction, non-fiction, true crime...anything really
- Movies & TV
- I dont watch alot of tv but when I do it is generally a game of footy, offspring or a documentary.
- Waterskiing, swimming, walking
- Other Interests
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Emmalee is online now.
- Get to know Emmalee safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Nov '13