oceangirl (was Emmyb1)
I'm a down to earth, fun girl originally from England but love life in Sydney.
I have a successful career and work hard but make sure I still have balance. I have an active life and love sailing, skiing and playing tennis. I enjoy eating out, red wine, a good book, walking my dog, cooking, having friends round and spending time on the beach.
Just having a peek at what this is all about.. will see where it goes!
At a glance
|Summary||oceangirl's details||oceangirl's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||32 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Male, for a relationship or dating - I'm looking for someone who is genuine, kind and doesn't take themselves too seriously. Someone who's ambitious, has an appetite for adventure and who likes to laugh.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All types of music! Anything you can dance to, chill out or sing along to (roadtrip classics!). Some favourites are Lana Del Ray, Florence + The Machine, John Mayer, Mumford & Sons, Kings of Leon, Adele, Foster the people, David Guetta, Ladyhawke, Birdy, The xx and Coldplay
- I really enjoy a good book but don't get as much time to read I'd like to (need to go on more holidays!). A few favourites are At Thousand Splendid Suns, The Hunger Games, Force 10, Great Expectations, Shanteram and Pride and Prejudice
- Movies & TV
- I love watching films, happy to relax in with a dvd or go to the cinema. Some fav's - The Godfather, Pulp fiction, The Shawshank Redemption, The holiday, Inception, City of God, American Beauty, Gran Torino, The Hangover, Bridesmaids, The Kings Speech, Slumdog millionaire, A beautiful mind
- Sailing is a passion of mine and being on the water is big part of my life. I do some match racing, and harbour and offshore racing. I'm also into skiing and have been lucky enough to spend a couple of winters on the slopes. I like running, going to the gym and I've recently taken up yoga.
- Other Interests
- Photography, travel, cooking and music
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if oceangirl is online now.
- Get to know oceangirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13