So apparently he will find you when you're not looking. Well that hasn't been working out for me so well so it's time to take the bull by the horns. Here goes..
Moved here 3 years ago from Ireland to work and travel - the longer I stay the more difficult it would be to leave so this country's not getting rid of me any time soon. (But don't tell my parents I said that!!)
Loving the lifestyle, the beach, the people. I work hard and play hard and like to think I'm a glass half full kinda person.
I have a good social life and love to catch up with friends trying out new bars or restaurants, or trying out new things. But I equally love those quiet weekends spent in front of the telly watching back to back movies or reruns of Homeland!
I love to travel and am always keeping an eye on flight deals or planning the next trip.
Looking for someone to laugh with, to smile at, and to get to know :)
At a glance
|Summary||Ems14's details||Ems14's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||27 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'9/175 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European, South European, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Somebody that makes me laugh...the rest is open for negotiation!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love music festivals and gigs - especially dance, but listen to almost anyhing except country and psycho heavy trance! Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Example, Armin van Helden, Mumford & Sons, Florence and the Machine (voice of an angel), Matt Corby, The Lumineers, Muse...etc etc etc!!
- Love biographies and true stories. Last good book was probably The Wolf of Wall Street.
- Swimming, touch footy (I set up a team this year with a group of friends and we're pretty terrible. Participation that counts right?!), running (completed my first half marathon this year which was cool) and kayaking/paddle boarding every now and then.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ems14 is online now.
- Get to know Ems14 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13