At school I was mischievous, cheeky and my report card always stated I 'talked a lot'..this has not changed, i still talk a lot and am often up for a laugh.
I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not just to make it in the relationship game. So here is a little about me...
I like to challenge traditional thinking, even if it gets me in trouble.
So... a cheat sheet to me;
Crunchy Peanut Butter - Smooth is boring
HUGE wine lover except I dislike Chardonnay
I like my eggs scrambled - Don't mind a poached every now and then
Good quality Tequila & Vodka - not a fan of Scotch & Bourbon
Pubs and Wine Bars - Nightclubs are not what they used to be
Love Seafood - but I do not eat Oysters or Anchovies
BIG Cheese fan - except for Blue Cheese...just cannot bring myself to eat mold
Prefer Savory over Sweet - Give me Dips, Breads, Cheese anyday!
I have travelled a bit to the U.S. & to East Europe. I would love to travel more as there are so many places I still wish to see. I spend my leisure time hanging out with friends over a bottle of Wine and Tapas to watching a movie. Maybe fish'n'chips on the beach. Love spending time outdoors, the beach, weekends away in the Blue Mountains or up the coast. But I do love to stay in all day and night watching movies and drinking some wine as well. My partial bucket list is to learn to Surf, Scuba Dive, Sky Dive and get my Motorcycle License.
I have spent 11 years working in the Entertainment Industry in Pre and Post Production; Film, TV and even Music. I guess you could say I am a creative type. Currently I am taking time out to work on my own animation. Being a creative I have 4 tattoos (for those who are not sensitive to chicks having ink) with more to come, all have a specific meaning.
If you are keen to dig deeper drop me a line, however if you lack attention to detail (meaning you do not match my ideal partner criteria) do not bother contacting me.
At a glance
|Summary||EndCreditBed27's details||EndCreditBed27's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||33 - 45 yrs old|
Sydney City, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European|
|Religion||Catholic||New Age, Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone easy going, honest, self-aware, motivated, funny, sexy. Has a good energy about them & is not overly sensitive.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music.. Well my fave is Prince. He is such a talent. Locally, I love Angus & Julia Stone, Jet (yes I know they have parted now). The 80's, Beatles, Pink, The Doors, anything really, it can vary on my mood.
- I'm nowhere near as well-read as I would like to be, I wish I had more time to do it for mental pleasure. But the best book i have read to date and stayed with me is Wonderland Avenue. The book shows life is full of highs and lows, and you have to experience both to know you are living ..
- Movies & TV
- Well I watch so much, but two that have really been in-printed in my mind are American History X and My Name is Khan. Arthouse flix. Fave comedy producer is Adam Sandler. On the more creative & serious - Ang Lee,Oliver Stone,Dan Boyle,James Cam. TV- SOA, Cali, True Blood, Archer, Vikings, Community
- not really.... i try (try being the key word) to get to the gym. I would love to learn to surf & ski this year.
- Other Interests
- Wine, Cheese, Cocktails, Travel (even weekends away), Art, learning new things, 2nd hand bookstores, antique stores, hitting the beach, film festivals, catching up with mates, food and discovering new places to eat out. Gigs. Picnics... anything goes really (except Cricket...hate the cricket...)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if EndCreditBed27 is online now.
- Get to know EndCreditBed27 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Oct '14