Fun loving accountant with an apreciation of irony
So my name is Rachael and I am English (yes I sound like I'm from London) which leads to daily piss taking from my office and ozzie friends! I am a permanent resident soon to be citizen so not looking for a visa... I am an accountant but I am not surgically attached to my calculator and don't own a pair of specs or have braces!
I love good food and wine and have eaten a whole host of crazy things travelling including 'cheese' in Cambodia wich is a fermented fish paste. If you can't cook I am very good at pretending that it is edible... Pretty nifty with chopsticks and have also been taught how to use a knife and fork.
Have done a fair bit of travelling through south east Asia, India and Columbia. Took a career break five years ago and never made it back instead have settled into life in Darlinghurst.
There is never really a typical week for me but I always scour Time Out magazine to find out whats on. One weekend I went to a music festival then went on a 27km trek up the costal road in Bundeena National Park then hobbled for dinner in the city.
Always up for doing something whether it be going to the ballet, checking out a new bar, seeing an art exhibition, attempting to surf or just getting out of the city for the weekend. Don't worry though I have a great group of friends that I go to the ballet with you will not be dragged along!
At a glance
|Summary||EnglishRach's details||EnglishRach's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||26 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management, Management, Executive|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Diverse tast from Jazz to Electro and love live music of almost any description. Killers, Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, Craig Armstrong, Gotye to name a few.
- A million little pieces, Three dollars, One day
- Movies & TV
- The Wire, Blow, Cruel Intentions, Entourage, Before the Devil Knows Your Dead, Wedding Crashers
- Football (soccer) - I am English! Will happily watch any sport in a pub, even cricket.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if EnglishRach is online now.
- Get to know EnglishRach safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Nov '14