I'm a laid back Englishman that came to Sydney around 10 months ago for a change in life style.
So far I love it... I'm just missing that special person to share these experiences with.
I like to have a laugh and enjoy being around people that I can have a laugh with. I'm Kind, caring, honest (sometimes a little bit too honest), loyal, fun loving, adventurous, happy, outgoing and can be spontaneous. I also try my best to be a true English gentleman. I have a relaxed outlook on life and don't see the point in getting stressed out about things that are out of your control. I like to meet new people and try new things. I'm always willing to give something a try... how do you know you don't like it unless you've tried it! I'm an animal lover, but don't have any pets of my own yet.
I love to travel and explore places (hence moving to Aus), whether it's by plane or on a random road trip. I like to go out for dinner/drinks, but am just as happy to stay in, cook something nice and watch a movie.
At a glance
|Summary||EnglishRob32's details||EnglishRob32's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||23 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Chiswick 2046|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Hispanic / Latino, Middle Eastern, Mixed Race, Asian, Other Caucasian, East European, South European, Other, North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I pretty much love all types from chill to dubstep. I listen to Triple J, but when I'm not some of my favourite bands/artists are:The XX, The Black Keys, Mumford and Sons, Ben Howard, Arctic Monkeys, Nero, Mark Ronson, Foster The People, Annie Mac, Krafty Kutz, Vaccines, Chase and Status, Bob Marley
- I'm not really much of a reader
- Movies & TV
- I'd much rather watch a good comedy or an action film over a horror. (Favs would be: Anchorman, Hangover, Old School, Inbetweeners)TV - Comedies and Documentaries (especially BBC nature) top gear, family guy, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, QI, Breaking Bad, Modern Family. Workaholics, Celebrity Juice
- I'm always up for trying a new sport. My favourite would be adventure or motor. I've recently discovered scuba diving and am hooked! I go kayaking on the river, used to snowboard (and would love to get back into it). I'm also planning to learn how to surf within the next couple of months.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, going to gigs, being outdoors, lazy sundays, a nice pub, a good cup of coffee, cooking, getting out into the country and seeing new places....
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if EnglishRob32 is online now.
- Get to know EnglishRob32 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 May '13