New to Sydney and looking for a tour guide!
Having just moved to Sydney from London it would be great to meet new people who I can explore the city and beaches with and see all what Sydney has to offer.
I'm very sociable, love making people laugh often at my own expense! I'm very down to earth, and my friends are very important to me. I love travelling, and it would always be my favourite topic of conversation. I can be rather dizzy at times but always seem to pass it off as endearing. I wish I was more creative and talented, I can't sing to save my life but it doesn't stop me from thinking I just need to find the right song. I also love trying new cuisines, going to gigs or just a nice relaxing day at the beach. I like nice things around me so I'm not afraid of a bit of hard work, but I work to live not the other way round.
At a glance
|Summary||Englishgirl15's details||Englishgirl15's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||24 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can make me laugh, so much it hurts. Someone who will inspire me and teach me new things, someone who is passionate and what's to exceed in life. Someone who brings out the best in me and is honest, reliable and is a bit of a character.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Open to all types of music, but especially R&B, UK Garage, Dance, Dubstep, Funky house, Pop, Reggeton and Latino
- I love most biographies and reading as many Lonely Planet's I can get my hands on.
- Movies & TV
- Anything with Denzel Washington in and Leonardo DiCaprio, their movies always seem to be good, the typical chick flicks, British films/Gangster and anything with a dry sense of humour running through it.
- Zumba and cycling
- Other Interests
- Travelling and as many holidays as I can fit in, eating out, cooking, meeting new people, playing board games, cool markets.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Englishgirl15 is online now.
- Get to know Englishgirl15 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Feb '13