Is this thing on?.............................................
I'm fairly easy-going. Intelligent, can hold a conversation. By nature I am a fairly calm person. I can be a little on the "shy" side and tend to be more comfortable in small groups or 1 on 1 than larger groups.
Two of my big interests are Alternative Music and movies.
This is a little sparse but having not used one of these sites for a long, long time I guess I'm just checking it out.
Not sure if i want to actually pay any money to use this site yet but feel free to message or however it works on here.
Personally, I'm still wondering if these sites are still "the wild west" like they used to be.
At a glance
|Summary||Entropy005's details||Entropy005's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||18 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 75km of Shailer Park 4128|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Personally I find people usually list how perfect they are (Which is rarely the case)! and then proceed to list how perfect the person they are looking for is (Which rarely exists). Chat and find out. Can't really hurt.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Alternative Music. Live and Loud. A couple of bands off the top of my head (not a comprehensive list) Pixies, Metric, Mogwai, Sonic Youth
- Mostly fiction.
- Movies & TV
- A couple of movies off the top of my head. Memento, 28 Days Later, Requiem for a dream
- Other Interests
- Well. yes I have others.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Entropy005 is online now.
- Get to know Entropy005 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Apr '13