Attention grabbing headline..hmmmm
Instead of describing myself and my attributes I'm going to describe what i'm looking for :
I want a partner who wants to share life with me.
Someone who wants to walk beside me, not in front of me.
Someone who is supportive and kind.
Someone with a sense of humour. Can find the funny in themselves.
Someone who is sensitive at the right moments.
Caring and sharing.
Likes animals and children.
And most importantly to me Not judgemental.
If you're just after someone to have a couple of dates with and jump into bed with then I'm not it. So i'd rather my time or my money isn't wasted.
Now for me: I am a nice easy going kind of person. Not much phases me. Each to their own. I smoke and I will quit when i'm ready not before. I have super long hair that I wear up due to the convenience. I take the most shocking photo but you know..you get that.
I'm assertive but i'm not aggressive and I know what I want.
So if you are looking for a woman who wants to walk with you through life then send me a kiss.
At a glance
|Summary||Erin1982's details||Erin1982's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||29 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Victoria Point 4165|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys life and everything that life has to offer. Who is comfortable in themselves.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- pretty much anything from top 40 right through to classical
- All time favourite book is To Kill a Mocking Bird follwed closely by Memoirs of a Geisha and I just finished reading The Help.
- Movies & TV
- I have a very extensive list but right now Archer is my favourite followed by American dad, Unsupervised and of course Family Guy. Thats not to say I only watch cartoons. When it comes to movies I'd rather watching someone being eaten by a zombie than a couple falling in love.
- I dont really do sport
- Other Interests
- I have plenty of things that interest me but 300 characters isn't going to be enough to write everything
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Erin1982 is online now.
- Get to know Erin1982 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 May '13