Fun Christian girl seeks awesome Christian manly man! Let's be a greater force together than apart and change the world together.
I am a fun, outgoing, passionate Christian girl. I work in an office all day and can't wait every day to get outside and enjoy the Tasmanian laid-back lifestyle that I moved here for.
I love being outdoors, bush walking, boating, swimming, road trips, weekends away (especially to Melbourne), eating out, essentially anything that involves travel or new experiences. More local and international travel experiences are high on my list of short and long-term goals.
My dream is to live in a glass beach house right on the sand dunes, and spend my mornings in bed with my husband, listening to the sound of the breaking waves.
To me that is bliss. Not too much to ask is it? I think that is a doable dream!
I expect the second half of my life to be full of love and adventure, and am committed to making my life count in serving the kingdom of God. I want to share that future with someone who is like-minded and young at heart, who has the emotional capacity to give freely, who wants to spoil me and is excited about a future shared with me. There has got to be plenty of chemistry, baby!
Living a healthy lifestyle is a given. It is a constant work in progress for me; I may never be skinny, but I want to stay active and young at heart well into my old age and expect my loved one to share that goal. It is worth working for, and I want to be enjoyed by my man forever.
My faith is of the utmost importance to me. I am drawn to serving God in practical ways in my community and the world, and am connected to a local church in a loose but committed way. I like to be challenged to think in new ways about what it means to be spiritual.
My man needs to feel similarly.
At a glance
|Summary||Essie1969's details||Essie1969's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'7/170 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I like a masculine man who is: intelligent, open, confident, humble, a dreamer, innovative, a family man, into his own interests, a go-getter, committed to success and in serving the kingdom of God. I dont expect this perfection all in one person but I find all these qualities very, very attractive.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Listening to Mumford & Sons, Delirious, Cat Stevens, early U2, Chicks on Speed, Simon & Garfunkel, Moby, 2 Many DJs, New Orleans jazz, southern gospel, Mozart, random worship albums, Fleetwood Mac, usual english 80s pop stuff from my early teenage years.
- Yep love it. Mostly online these days.
- Movies & TV
- I love cuddling on the couch to watch a movie or the AFL or Grand Designs or the odd drama or silly thing but lots of TV time does not interest me. I'd rather be living in the moment in real time in the real world. Get up off the couch, people! End rant.
- I faithfully support St Kilda in the AFL. That is all. I am pretty unco and hopeless at real sport.
- Other Interests
- Family time, yoga, art and music festivals, home renovation, architecture, road trips, classic and fast cars, movies, being in nature, long Sunday afternoon naps, mangoes, walking the dog on the beach, green issues, travel, travel, travel.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Essie1969 is online now.
- Get to know Essie1969 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 May '13