Feminine German doctor looking for her match (man, not tennis!)
I grew up in a city near the Dutch border, with a traditional European childhood. Weekend trips to Paris or Vienna, snow-skiing at Easter, hiking in autumn and festive white Christmas celebrations. I knew early that I wanted to be a vet, but didn't think I would be able to make the tough decisions needed from time to time. So I enrolled into medicine. Great times were had. Studying the most amazing things about the human body when we weren't busy skiing in the French and Italian Alps or windsurfing in Holland and Croatia.
One afternoon I examined the old globe on my father's book shelf. My finger placed firmly on Germany, I twisted my body and turned the globe to see what was directly on the opposite side. I decided then and there that I was going to spend my final year of medical school in New Zealand. The trip incorporated some backpacking around Australia - as you do when you are twenty-five - only to hopelessly fall in love with this country. In my dreams, I could have stayed on a property in Queensland, living off the land, riding horses and looking after my husband and three children. I don't have any children. Neither do I have a husband, just to clarify.
After graduating in Germany, I returned to Australia and worked my way around the Northern Territory, Tasmania and Queensland. There was success, there was love, there was joy, there was pain, there was growth, and overall, a rich life. I have seen a lot of the world, including Antarctica. Today, I believe that travel is just another way of trying to find happiness. While I can think of several interesting destinations I have not yet experienced, travelling is not the be-all and end-all. Happiness can be found here and now, every day.
- continued below -
At a glance
|Summary||Euroffspring's details||Euroffspring's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||40 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
cont.: I am good on my own and enjoy my company. I have genuine friends. We are there for each other. I like to think and act outside the box, laugh with others and at myself. I still have a soft spot for the land. I live on acreage and can't see myself living in a city, an apartment or suburbia.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- cont.: I enjoy working on my property and get a kick out of learning how to use a new power tool. I am financially secure, but don't believe that expensive status symbols like cars or designer clothes make us any happier. No need to keep up with the Joneses. I do scrub up alright though. Promise.
- There is of course much more I could say about myself here or later, but one thing that defines me is my love for animals. I have great respect for animals and disapprove of their use in competitive events for people's entertainment or money making. We have been given an enormous amount of
- Movies & TV
- intelligence. There are millions of ways we can figure out how to have fun without stressing or harming fellow beings. I don't eat any farmed animals and it goes without saying that I am not a fan of live animal transports.
- I am here to find you, or for you to find me. I am imagining you to be a handsome man in your mid-forties to mid-fifties. Sophisticated, articulate, masculine, sensitive, practical, wordly and rich in every way. Some or all of my values resonate with yours. I look forward to meeting you and to
- Other Interests
- the time we will spend together. I believe that love can grow, that it is endless and that it is everywhere. I am realistic enough to know that my Love does not necessarily live around the corner from me. I am open to what comes and what we choose to do when we find each other.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Euroffspring is online now.
- Get to know Euroffspring safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Sep '14