Passionate, curious, witty & sometimes wise. I'm a feminine, friendly & fun female seeking a compassionate, honest companion.
I live by the motto "live simply so others can simply live", seeking a companion who enjoys conversation, art, cinema, picnics & music.
I have yet to find the right words to convey that I wouldn't be properly described as "bubbly" or indeed half as accomplished. I am however, good company, humorous, well travelled, well grounded (bordering on cynical as I'm being very honest) & pretty content in most areas of my life. I'm also a procrastinator of the highest order, but can be decisive and act on the spur of the moment sometimes....
I can not cook very well but do try to do my best, the smoke alarm tells when when I the food is cooked, so I enjoy the nights when I eat out. I take good long walks to take in fresh air, to think or just to daydream or explore new environments or other people gardens. I wonder around the different galleries are the NSW Art Gallery and will venture interstate to view an art "blockbuster". Not into blockbuster movies, art-house or "Opera at the Met" is more my style.
Politically I lean to the left but also take into account views of others so I like think of the whole "bird" when forming my opinions on these matters. Musically like to keep my ears open to new sounds even to the tri-tone.
At a glance
|Summary||FRUTESCA's details||FRUTESCA's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||54 - 59 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Lewisham 2049|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
This is hard and only as a guideline I would get along well with someone who is liberal(not the political party), aware of life, the world, nature, politics & has a good sense of dry humour and good sense of rhythm, an open mind. Someone who reads, likes nice restaurants and live music.
- Male, for dating
- Baroque, contemporary fine music,the 1980s indie pop, still love the triffids, felt, the smiths, etc etc. Debussy, william byrd, the 1685 trio - JS Back GF Handel & AL Vivaldi. Jazz in small amounts. And Nick Drake. What I listen too changes daily.
- music books & scores, pat barker, new scientist, history, trashy womans mags in the denist/doctor waiting room. The odd bits and pieces on the internet, "the Brain that changes itself", An Oresteia(modern translation of ancient Greek tragedy.
- Movies & TV
- Cartoons on TV, love movies but not hollywood blockbusters, enjoy foreign language & short films.
- ha ha ha no. I do have a bike sitting in the corner that one day I will ride again. Go swimming when I can.
- Other Interests
- current affairs, laughing, walking, doing good, camping out under the stars as I amazed at the vastness & beauty of the universe. JS Bach and his contemporaries & 20C fine music, the lute and the viol. Currently I have an interest in the renaissance & humanism.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if FRUTESCA is online now.
- Get to know FRUTESCA safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Nov '13