Avoiding internet dating cliches!
So they say that all girls from the age of 8 plan their wedding , to the last detail..well I can honestly say that was never true for me, although I also didn't expect to be 37 and canvassing my wares on the world wide web of dating either!
I could bore you death with the same online dating rhetoric "looking for a man with a GSOH, DLUG and a passion for travel and romance, LOL" but then I'd have to stab myself in the eye with a fork to redeem myself.
In fact I'm trying hard not to use the word chemistry, or should i say cheesy'mistry in the context of RSVP...but its true. You just have to click. In the vain hope of not sounding like a Mills and Boon novel, I'm looking for a guy who can keep me on my toes, who has a great mind, who can tell me when to step back in line when required but is happy to step out of line with me on occasion. I'm a lover not a fighter (yes I'm aware of the cliche irony) and I'm just interested in sharing my life with someone with similar values and a sense of fun.
I work hard and am successful at what I do, I'm creative and independent but not a feminist! I believe chivalry isn't dead, and neither is Peter Falconio...
At a glance
|Summary||FindingMojo's details||FindingMojo's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian, East European, North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Just be yourself and see if we click
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Everything from Lionel Richie to Creed, The Bee Gees to Back in Black ACDC, Adele to Kyuss, Stereophonics, Keane, Dire Straits to Def Leppard, Kings of Leon,The Carpenters and Coldplay, Nana Mouskouri, OK maybe not so much Nana but you get the idea.
- I must admit, I read alot for my job, so I usually only read when i'm on holidays, when I do read I go nuts and read 4 books in 2 days - typically like true stories - true crime and unsolved mysteries.
- Movies & TV
- JFK, Rocknrolla, Usual Suspects, In the name of the father, Kings Speech, Lock Stock, The Sopranos, Gavin and Stacy, Peep Show, Underbelly,The Fast Show, Animal Kingdom , The Departed, Revolutionary Road, Sixth Sense, thought Black Swan was scary and gay (not that there is anything wrong with that!)
- I've tried them all, and am embarrassed to say bad at all of them HOWEVER love going to a game for the atmosphere, meat pies, men in tight shorts, and bad house wine served in plastic cups. I'll cheer when you cheer!
- Other Interests
- *Cooking my way to a mans heart. *The heady high of a bold red. *Being an agony aunt to my best mates during the best and worst of times. *Advertising and the manipulation of the wider population *The affects of internet dating on the average persons ego
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if FindingMojo is online now.
- Get to know FindingMojo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13