Active & optimistic girl seeks similar guy to share adventures. Must love to ride.
Mountain bike racing has consumed much of the last 6 years, taking me to 10 countries across 4 continents. Despite that I have also managed to build a business working with recreational and elite athletes, treating injuries and designing training programs.
Although I love the outdoors I will admit I am not much of a camper. I don't mind being covered in mud and blood but a hot shower, glass of wine and a fluffy pillow at the end of the day is definitely my preference. As much as I enjoy a good red, if I had to choose between them, coffee would definitely win.
Rediscovering a life outside of training and working, my resolution is to see more photography and art exhibitions. I find it interesting how other people see the world.
I'd say my biggest flaw is a low tolerance for boredom and the inability to sit still for long. But I hope this is nicely countered by my ability to go from post-ride to dinner-ready in 20 minutes.
They say the secret to happiness is this: Something to do; someone to love and something to look forward to. I'm aiming to make it 3 from 3.
At a glance
|Summary||FitChick77's details||FitChick77's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Stones Corner 4120|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
A man who takes fitness seriously, not as something he might get to if he has time. Someone with a positive outlook on life, who isn't afraid of change if what he is doing isn't working out for him. A desire for adventure-travel will be highly regarded.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Unashamedly pop. My long love affair with trance has ended but Powderfinger remain my favourites. Temper Trap, Ed Sheeran, Rudimental & Sunlounger.
- Non-fiction, pop psychology, auto-biographies of sports people with questionable pasts. Malcolm Gladwell has my heart and mind.
- Movies & TV
- I do a years movie viewing on international flights. Love to laugh so Big Bang Theory and QI are a good night on the couch.
- Cycling is a great way to explore the world. I enjoy a trail run, indoor rock climb and became slightly obsessed with windsurfing on a recent holiday. Stand up paddle-boarding also looks like fun. I'd love to hike in Borneo soon-ish.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if FitChick77 is online now.
- Get to know FitChick77 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 May '13