I'm not what you'd expect, not what I seem, but everything in between. And much more, like a song each one means something a little different to everyone.
I have worked in a wide variety of jobs:
Military, Army and Navy, professional musician, IT, trainer (TAFE), mental health, document writer and I have settled into a multi-task support role as a scheduler in a civil construction Registered Training Organisation. This last role is a fantastic opportunity to employ my various skills and I have found my niche'. Great organisation, grand people and fabulous management.
A positive thinker who sees optimism as the best way to go. friendly and a bit of a chatterbox amongst close friends and those i feel comfortable with, also a good listener. I am very tall, fit and exercise regularly. Now part time uni' student and still dabble with guitar for recreation to relax.
Love to dine out and spend time with a family setting. Into intelligent debates but dislike arguments and avoid those dramas.
Family is my fortune in life, my sister is my best friend, her wonderful husband and in-laws make us all happy and very fortunate to be on life's journey with them. My mum (in a care home) is my sweet lady who now needs her children to be there for her.
Love romantic walks, dinners, drives and openly affectionate things like holding hands, cuddles, knowing smiles and feeling loved and loving.
I need a friend and partner within a lover who understands that there is no "my ideal" man or woman. Rather we become "ideal" as we learn to love each other for those things that make others crazy, but only serve to endear us to each other.
My heroes: Mahatma Gandhi, Winston Churchill, Albert Einstein, Neil Armstrong, John Lennon, Joan Baez, Anwar Al-Sadat, Lieutenant Ellis 10 Terminal Regiment RACT 1979 and Lieutenant James 3rd Battalion Royal Australian Infantry 1980.
At a glance
|Summary||Floyd2010's details||Floyd2010's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||34 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 100km of Modbury 5092|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Middle Eastern, Other Caucasian, South European, Other, North European, Asian, East European, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Diploma||High School, Some college, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Agricultural, Administration, Legal, Mining, Government, HR/Employment / Training, Volunteer / Charity / Community, IT / Telecoms, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Other, Healthcare / Medical, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Customer Service / Call Centres, Sales / Marketing, Defence / Emergency Services, Construction, Accounting, Financial Services, Trades / Services, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Consulting, Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Happy, positive, Intelligent and willing to share her life with me rather that allocate me a little place in her life. A warm and affectionate woman who is comfortable in herself and who is first and foremost a monogamist. Fit and looks after herself and eats healthy and cares about the environment
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything except "doof doof" stuff. Like to go to live shows, enjoy pub bands and the bigger names in concert. Classical music is my growing love, still play guitar and love learning new songs. Appreciate Pink, Bowie, Queen, All Australian bands and all music that makes you think, dance, feel.......
- I am reading books on poetry, autobiographies. I like to read about history and current events. Currently struggling through Moby Dick and Henry Fifth. Into text books - weird right? Anything on astronomy, history, politics and Australia.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy most movies, thrillers, horror and Science Fiction, detective, mystery, documentaries, biographical. Series vary from The White Wing to Stargate, Inspector Morse, Foyles War, Frasier, Big Bang Theory and most sensible police shows, love Person of Interest and ABC's The Straits.
- I play Golf, like to play mixed netball again. Cricket, AFL Basketball.
- Other Interests
- Genealogy, politics, documentaries, shopping, that's right, I like to shop to relax sometimes. Anything new, I enjoy trying something I haven't tried previously. I feel that it is the one or company you are with that makes the things you do interesting and worthwhile.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Floyd2010 is online now.
- Get to know Floyd2010 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13