I am still waiting to find that special someone... I love travelling and can hold a conversation :-)
I never expected that I would be doing this, but here goes...
Not desperate and dateless, been too busy to meet that special person. Looking for someone with similar ideals and humour to hang out and laugh with.
Same old story... most friends are married etc and never want to do anything I m looking to expand my social circle.
My pitch, you have probably heard all this before, BUT without making a total ---- out of myself, I am interested in current affairs, some sport and the arts (that makes me truly well rounded), am looking for the unpretentious lady who isn't the total couch potato. Someone I can talk with, walk with, and just share with.
I am professionally employed, educated, financially secure and well travelled. I keep physically active with a variety of sports including gliding, sailing and the gym.
I'm someone who works hard, plays hard and values the better things in life (not necessarily in that order). Hmm I also like lying in on the weekends, listening to the sound of rain on the roof, wandering through bookshops, the smell of fresh bread, starry nights, visiting galleries and museums, watching a video at home, or playing in my garden.
As males go, I am house trained, I do cook, wash and wait for it... yes, even iron.
I'm not into sleazy nightclubs, cigarette smoke or drunken yobbos.
Heaps more, but we can save that for latter.
At a glance
|Summary||Flyer2012's details||Flyer2012's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||35 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 100km of Canberra 2600|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
A lady who has a sense of humor, is financially secure, not a couch potato and willing to give some things a go. This special person, I would like to think, keeps fit and healthy.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Depending upon the mood wide and varied, from jazz to classical.
- Non-fiction, current affairs, newspapers, only when it rains, hopefully curled up with a special lady pretending to read. Usually have several books on the go.
- Movies & TV
- Action, adventure, and of course, romance (the boys would really kill me for saying that!)
- I'll give pretty much anything a go at least once, but I'm really into gliding, snow skiing, mountaineering, cycling, sailing and the gym.
- Other Interests
- Meeting interesting people...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Flyer2012 is online now.
- Get to know Flyer2012 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: