I have a dream. That one day, chickens will be able to cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi there and welcome to my profile.
I'm an energetic person who's looking to meet someone who dislikes coriander. I mean, seriously, how can anyone like that stuff? I realise this will reduce the size of the dating pool. If you like chilli however, that's hot (pun intended).
I have worked hard to secure myself a great job which I enjoy, however, come 4:30pm, work mode is switched off and the rest of the day is mine to play as many hours of noughts & crosses as I please. Between you and me, I win every single time. I think it's time to play against someone other than myself. If you're up for the challenge give me a buzz.
I have a decent group of friends, some of which I have known for 25+ years. At this point I think it's safe to say that I've been friend-zoned. Hard. And as we all know, once a guy's in the friend zone it's nigh impossible to escape. We all have our struggles.
What makes me happy? Having a laugh, working on my house, and sometimes watching people have a laugh when they see the work I've done to my house. Whoever said you can't have a shower in the kitchen? Washing yourself AND the dishes at the same time - that's water efficient I say, and we all have to do our part.
The girl I'm looking for? I'm open to meeting a variety of personalities and am willing to give most people a chance, but they must have a sense of humour. I enjoy having a laugh, so if you find it difficult to crack a smile, I won't get along with you. I'm looking for something long term, but if nothing else, I'm happy making a friend in the process.
If you've survived the tsunami of lame jokes and made it this far without clicking the 'Back' button, you're either a potential match or you have no absolutely standards when it comes to men.
Have fun. Thanks.
At a glance
|Summary||Foggy124's details||Foggy124's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||21 - 31 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Jessica Alba. But i'll also settle for a happy person with a good sense of humour who likes to smile :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Some favourites include Rage Against The Machine, Notorious B.I.G, Elton John, Calvin Harris. I can't seem to get into One Direction though, weird I know.
- I enjoy reading books on psychology and body language. Very interesting topics actually. Are you currently lying on your stomach with your laptop in front of you? If so, my prognosis is that you need to buy a chair.
- Movies & TV
- I've been getting into Breaking Bad recently. Makes me wonder why I didn't become a chemistry teacher.
- Bodyweight exercises, Bike Riding, Dog flossing (dog's need dental care too you know).
- Other Interests
- Working on my house and car, and grooming the hair on those little hairy caterpillars into cool styles. The cater-mullet is my favourite to date.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Foggy124 is online now.
- Get to know Foggy124 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: