Pssst.... yes you .... over here...
Hey... just so you know, I'm not good with routine.I like surprises.Being spontaneous and active is important. ( I do know how to appreciate quiet time) How do feel about exercise? I hope it is important to you, looking after your health on all levels. I need a cycling partner though, someone to play tennis with, golf, spar with at boxing...kayaks are heavy.
I enjoy my work and need to feel I make a difference each day. The interaction and team work with others is important. Do you like learning new things and keeping informed? I'll enjoy learning from you. Getting away, exploring new places. Simple things- the bush, camping on the beach, a bike ride, coffee, movie, somewhere new for lunch, finding a band.
If you think I'm interested in football you'll be disappointed though I do enjoy live games, I'm enjoying the cricket...does that count?
I like a man who thinks, talks, reads, laughs easily and just enjoys life...that really appeals to me. Is positive, up beat....if you don't like something, you do something about it, but you're fair, tolerant, open, conciliatory.
Do you appreciate art? Contemporary painting and sculpture? You are open to new experiences.What interests do you have that you could introduce me to? Fishing? Stand- up paddle board? Wine appreciation? Bungy jumpers need not apply...but I'll count you down. I want to do some walks in New Zealand, Tasmania, Hinchenbrook Island,Spain, Nepal. Where have you always wanted to go?
What I find attractive is someone who is spontaneous, a bit crazy, doesn't hyperventilate at the thought of a fancy dress party or a sudden change of plans. loves playing with words, leaves silly messages.
PS. I had absolutely no idea there were so many hand- holding romantics walking along the sand at sunset.
At a glance
|Summary||Foxglove2's details||Foxglove2's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||50 - 62 yrs old|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Legal, Administration, Advertising / PR / Media, HR/Employment / Training, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Defence / Emergency Services, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Government, Construction, Financial Services, IT / Telecoms, Accounting, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Consulting, Healthcare / Medical, Sales / Marketing, Education / Science|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Executive, Business Owner, Management, Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Spontaneous ... sense of humour, playful, active, healthy lifestyle.Values honesty, integrity, mutual respect, active communication. Be best friends who encourage, appreciate, support, maintain autonomy but explore interests together. Have fun....it doesn't have to be hard work!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Enjoy most music love concerts, Sarah Blasko, Dandy Warhols,KD Lang,Tim Finn,Tom Jones, Ben Lee, Ben Folds, Guts, Jane Rutter, Steely Dan, The Frames, Paul Kelly, Kimbra, Coldplay Lana Del Ray, Boy and Bear, Tijuana Cartel. Triple J You know what.... I like doof doof and some head banging music
- love reading fiction and non-fiction, the newspaper, Australian authors, book and movie reviews, Good Weekend, 2 of us, Modern Guru, The Quiz, the Dictionary.
- Movies & TV
- Not really a great TV watcher, there's too much else to do, though enjoy current affairs and the news, Q&A, ABC and SBS. First Tuesday Book Club,I really enjoyed Rake.Australian and foreign movies are my preference. Have you seen Intouchables? Burning Man?
- swimming, cycling, walking, kayaking, yoga, the gym, boxing and tennis.Oh... I'm not into horse riding...I'm terrified of them.
- Other Interests
- galleries, cafes, I haven't been to Berlin, Prague,Croatia, Laos, Cambodia..... crosswords, renovating/decoration, painting and drawing, plays, movies, weekends away, new courses,breakfast out, tapas, red wine, Honey Nougat Logs, Sydney, Melbourne, New York (great energy, amazing art) ellipses...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Foxglove2 is online now.
- Get to know Foxglove2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 May '13