What's important to you?
I'm really interested in meeting someone who values education, the environment, music, the arts, travel, their local community and is interested in issues on a national and global level. Someone who maintains friendships, their health and fitness - (a cycling partner would be great -kayaks are heavy.)
Do you like learning new things and keeping informed? Getting away, exploring new places- the bush, camping on the beach, a bike ride, coffee,a movie, somewhere new for lunch, finding a band or a gallery or a new play. Simple things.
I like a man who thinks, talks easily, laughs and just enjoys life...that really appeals to me. Is positive, up beat....if you don't like something, you do something about it, but you're fair, tolerant, open, conciliatory and kind.
Do you appreciate art? Are open to new experiences in music, the arts and literature?What interests do you have that you could introduce me to? Fishing? A stand- up paddle board? Wine appreciation? I want to do some walks in New Zealand, Tasmania, Hinchenbrook Island,Spain, Nepal. Does that interest you? Where have you always wanted to go?
What I find attractive is someone who is spontaneous, who doesn't hyperventilate at the thought of a fancy dress party or a sudden change of plans- a weekend in Melbourne or Sydney. I haven't been to Hobart or Perth yet.
It would be good to hear from you.
At a glance
|Summary||Foxglove2's details||Foxglove2's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||48 - 60 yrs old|
|within 250km of Newcastle 2300|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Spontaneous ... sense of humour, playful, active, healthy lifestyle.Values honesty, integrity, mutual respect, active communication. Be best friends who encourage, appreciate, support, maintain autonomy but explore interests together. Have fun....it doesn't have to be hard work!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Enjoy most music love concerts, Sarah Blasko, Dandy Warhols,KD Lang,Tim Finn,Tom Jones, Ben Lee, Ben Folds, Guts, Jane Rutter, Steely Dan, The Frames, Paul Kelly, Kimbra, Coldplay Lana Del Ray, Boy and Bear, Tijuana Cartel. Triple J You know what.... I actually like "doof doof" music...
- love reading fiction and non-fiction, the newspaper, Australian authors, book and movie reviews, Good Weekend, 2 of us, Modern Guru, The Quiz, the Dictionary.
- Movies & TV
- Not really a great TV watcher, there's too much else to do, though enjoy current affairs and the news, Q&A, ABC and SBS. First Tuesday Book Club,I really enjoyed Rake.Australian and foreign movies are my preference. Have you seen Intouchables? Burning Man?
- swimming, cycling, walking, kayaking, yoga, the gym, golf, boxing and tennis.Oh... I'm not into horse riding...I'm terrified of them.
- Other Interests
- galleries, cafes, I haven't been to Berlin, Prague,Croatia, Laos, Cambodia..... crosswords, renovating/decoration, painting and drawing, plays, movies, weekends away, new courses,breakfast out, tapas, red wine, Honey Nougat Logs, Sydney, Melbourne, New York (great energy, amazing art) ellipses...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Foxglove2 is online now.
- Get to know Foxglove2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: