Nothing to lose, right?
Originally from NZ and grew up in Brisbane, I work in media and public affairs, part time actor (well i'm an awesome extra lol) and worked in project/admin work for the government for a while. Based in Sydney and loving it.
I enjoy most music, films (well not horror, medieval), dinner and drinks with friends and family, just hanging out (not the best at pub Trivia)...the usual things. Don't like Tiger Airways and still only a qantas bronze frequent flyer after years and years of flying...waste of time.... I won't confirm or deny watching reality tv and admit to watching Funniest Home Videos.
Despite making people laugh a lot, I can get a bit stressed sometimes and overthink things.... but a good slap to the face and meditation (or glass of merlot) sorts that out.
I'm a normal guy who enjoys life, loves his dog, friends and family, travelling and looking to meet new, friendly and fun people.
At a glance
|Summary||Frank87's details||Frank87's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||23 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Executive or tradie, doesn't matter to me. What matters is having a sense of humour, confident and just a genuine, kind and fun person.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Everything from Lauryn Hill, Bob Marley to Alanis Morrisette, Florence and the machine to Clare Bowditch and foreign music.
- I won't lie, if New Idea style magazines aren't counted, cafe menus or scripts then im not the biggest reader :/
- Movies & TV
- I watch everything from Selling Houses Australia, SBS World News, Kardashians, Come Dine with Me, documentaries on Africa, MTV music. Today Show over Sunrise. Movies are just as eclectic.
- Apart from making the swimming team in high school and tieing ropes in scouts, I'm a much better spectator cheering my brother on the field! Don't mind watching NRL occasionally. Or the All Blacks lol
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Frank87 is online now.
- Get to know Frank87 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Feb '14