Do you know the way to San Jose?
I work too hard, and am trying to find a better balance (i.e. get a life).
I have travelled widely over the years, and enjoy finding out about new places. I lived in Europe for a while, and have some marvellous plans for my potential lotto winnings. I'm pretty good in the garden, and believe there's nothing better than growing your own food.
Having spent most of my adult life in remote communities, I've had lots of adventures. However, I am not a big fan of camping etc, due to an ongoing back and knee injury. So I have to say to you outdoorsy types that I'm just not able to go out camping/hunting/fishing/hiking/jogging etc.
I like a lot of space and am not a 'clingy' person. I am perfectly happy travelling and visiting art galleries or museums on my own. BUT....it's always nice to do it with someone you can share the experience with.
I have a very dry sense of humour and some people don't 'get me.' That's OK, I don't worry too much about what other people think. I'm happy with who I am, I have wonderfully supportive friends and family, and I don't try to change other people. I always say, "you have to let people be who they are." Take it or leave it.
At a glance
|Summary||Freckles1968's details||Freckles1968's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||40 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Darwin, NT||Darwin, NT|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet a guy who finds the world an interesting place and wants to know more about it. Integrity is important, but so is not taking yourself too seriously.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- My iPod is jam-packed with every kind of music. Music makes the world go round. I love good quality 90s techno, modern fusion, good old rock and roll, the occassional metal and every now and then a blast of the 80s.
- I mostly read Sci-Fi and Fantasy, because reading about the real world is too much like studying. Is there such a thing as too many books?
- Movies & TV
- I watch a lot of news, I like to know what's going on. Often I'll watch the news on SBS in French, Russian and Greek and see if I can figure out what's happening..... see....no life. I have an extensive DVD collection. It's a disease. Don't let me near Wow or JB-Hi Fi.
- There was a time when I played sport 7 days a week. However, it should be known that Rugby is a dangerous game when you play with very aggressive girls. My knee is smashed to pieces. I do watch every second of the Tour de France, it's my favourite event of the year.
- Other Interests
- No chance of my interests all fitting into this little box. I like architecture, the weather, languages, art, time travel (kidding), thinking, cooking, disco lights, cats, owls, kaffir lime leaves, pistols (not kidding), shells, a full moon, history, and working on being a better person.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Freckles1968 is online now.
- Get to know Freckles1968 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13