LostFound (was FreoSoup)
I'm generally quiet and affable with a dry sense of humour. Modest, if I do say so myself. My kids are the greatest priority for me but there is room for more.
People have described me as honest, sincere, loyal and humorous. I don't know who those people are but they willingly accepted payment to say those nice things. I enjoy seeing live sport and music but just as happy reading a good book or spending time in the garden. My career is in education and I dabble in writing and publishing on the side. I love holidays and time away and would love to jump on a plane with someone special to somewhere interesting. I am heavily involved with my kids, especially their sport. I'm looking for someone to share some quality time with. I'm not after a fling! I've never been that way. After more than 18 months of being on my own, I feel ready to start 'seeing' people. So...if you would like to 'see' me, send a kiss or a message. If you can't 'see' me, you've probably got your sunglasses on inside.
At a glance
|Summary||LostFound's details||LostFound's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||30 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 100km of Bertram 6167|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a person who thinks the glass is half full. Someone who believes that family and friends are the most important things in life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm quite keen to listen to anything other than Justin Bieber and One Direction (yes I'm a dad and I know who they are). My favourites: U2, Bruce Spingsteen, Rolling Stones, Nirvana, REM. I like live music. Loved the U2 360 concert!
- Anything and everything. Stephen King, Tim Winton, Bryce Courtney, Ray Bradbury, Roald Dahl :)
- Movies & TV
- I love comedy, drama and suspense. Some of my favourites: Shawshank Redemption, Lord of the Rings, Room 1408, Dexter, Black Adder, Red Dwarf.
- I keep myself healthy and walk whenever I can. I tend to get a work out running around with the kids.
- Other Interests
- Cricket! I'm a WACA member but happy to pursue this obsession on my own if need be. I just love to relax when I'm not at work and enjoy a drink on a nice summer's day.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LostFound is online now.
- Get to know LostFound safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '13