Like I said in my title just a geeky guy, who's probably the most laid back person around. I can be a little quiet at times, but can be rather chatty with the right people. I have a slight speech impediment, so prefer the quieter places where you can hear people better (pubs to clubs).
I'm a bit of a movie buff, I play a few computer games, like to read books/comics and have no real interest in watching most sport (except for social get together's like watching the F1). I used to go to alot of concerts but kinda of fell out of it.
I prefer to get out during the day especially when the sun is out. I'm originally from Sydney and love the beach/water, I generally keep fit by hitting the pool on the weekends or going for the odd run. At night I like to catch up with friends for dinner and a few drinks or maybe just seeing a movie. But I can be just as happy bumming round at home playing a few games and watching a movie.
At a glance
|Summary||FriendlyTallGeek's details||FriendlyTallGeek's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone who's honest, down to earth with a good sense of humour and has similiar geeky interests. Someone who's just as happy to spend a quiet night watching a good (or bad) movie as she is heading out for dinner somewhere.
- Female, for dating
- A rather wide range... Abba, AC/DC, Tom Waits, Bjork, Aphex Twin, Cyndi Lauper, Fishbone, Metric, Muse, The Porkers, Primus, 80's, Queen, Lots of movie soundtracks, They might be giants, Vampire Weekend, The Specials, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Daft Punk
- Just finished Robert Jordans "Wheel of time" finally. But my Favourite book at the moment is Patrick Rothfuss "Name of the wind" Before that it was "Enders Game" by Orson scott Card, hanging for the movie. I also used to collect alot Marvel/DC comics and still buy the odd graphic novel.
- Movies & TV
- Amelie, Aliens, Dark Crystal, Donnie Darko, Gremlins, Jaws, Pixar, Ghibli, Star Wars, Star trek, The Thing, The RingEvil Dead, zombies!, Lonewolf and Club, Transformers G1, Cowboy Bepod, Firefly, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galatica, Red Dwarf, IT Crowd, Arrested Developement, Adult Swim Cartoons
- No interest in watching sport, besides the odd F1 race or surf vids. I love to swim laps and used to bodyboard alot at the beach. I also go for runs and stretch out the old bones.
- Other Interests
- General interest in all things Sci-fi, Fantasy, Horror, Comics, Cartoons and Anime. Kind of a 2d/3d graphics/art guy. I also play a few computer/video games on PC and PS3
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if FriendlyTallGeek is online now.
- Get to know FriendlyTallGeek safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '14