So... do you like stuff?
Just a tall friendly guy, I'm very down to earth guy and probably the most laid back person around. I can be a little quiet/reserved at times, but can be rather chatty with the right people.
I'm a big movie buff, I play a few computer/video games and have no real interest in watching most sport (except for social get togethers). I love the beach/water and like to keep fit by hitting the pool on the weekends.
I'm always up for good food and a few drinks. And prefer quieter places where you can hear people (pubs to clubs). I used to go to alot of concerts but kinda of fell out of it.
At a glance
|Summary||FriendlyTallGeek's details||FriendlyTallGeek's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Richmond 3121|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
A nice girl with a good sense of humour who has similiar geeky interests. She's affectionate, down to earth and honest. Someone who's just as happy to spend a quiet night watching a good movie as she is heading out for nice meal somewhere.
- Female, for dating
- A rather wide range... Abba, AC/DC, Tom Waits, Bjork, Aphex Twin, Cyndi Lauper, Fishbone, Metric, Muse, The Porkers, Primus, 80's, Queen, Lots of movie soundtracks, They might be giants, Vampire Weekend, The Specials, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Daft Punk
- Just finished Robert Jordans "Wheel of time" finally. But my Favourite book at the moment is Patrick Rothfuss "Name of the wind" Before that it was "Enders Game" by Orson scott Card, hanging for the movie. I also used to collect alot Marvel/DC comics and still buy the odd graphic novel.
- Movies & TV
- Amelie, Aliens, Dark Crystal, Donnie Darko, Gremlins, Jaws, Pixar, Ghibli, Star Wars, Star trek, The Thing, The RingEvil Dead, zombies!, Lonewolf and Club, Transformers G1, Cowboy Bepod, Firefly, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galatica, Red Dwarf, IT Crowd, Arrested Developement, Adult Swim Cartoons
- No interest in watching sport, besides the odd F1 race or surf vids. I love to swim laps and used to bodyboard alot at the beach. I also go for runs and stretch out the old bones.
- Other Interests
- General interest in all things Sci-fi, Fantasy, Horror, Comics, Cartoons and Anime. Kind of a 2d/3d graphics/art guy. I also play a few computer/video games on PC and PS3
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if FriendlyTallGeek is online now.
- Get to know FriendlyTallGeek safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Oct '13