Do a skid! Have a laugh :). Let's go for a drive somewhere and see where we end up. Love a good coffee!
I'm a very happy, optimistic, and creative bloke who loves fun and good company above all else.
I grew up in New Zealand and moved to Australia when I was 19 with our wonderful close and active sailing and outdoors focused family.
I am working in a job I love, have the things I want and need, and am looking for someone to share it with!
I live on my yacht, drive a race car, go sailing (obviously!) and am passionate about learning and trying new things. I happily try my hand at almost anything and love learning things about how things work and how people make things. (I have a large tool collection!)
I owned my own business for 13 years in Adelaide fixing computers, sold it recently and now work as an electrician on an oil drilling rig, because it challenges me and gives me heaps of time off to enjoy myself while not at work. I love my job, and all the people who I spend time with having fun when not at work.
I run a Signwriting business part time and make banners, flags, stickers, do cars and businesses but specialise in making gokart graphics for manufacturers and racers. I raced karts for a couple of years very successfully and still keep in touch with the racing community.
I love photography and graphic design and art.
I did the state titles kitesurfing a few years back and love the ocean and the beach. Love driving to places like Hahndorf and window shopping or just chilling at the beach with an ice cream or sailing on day trips out of North Haven where I live.
I enjoy company and love to chat about everything but politics pretty much!
Love driving with a passenger in the car because you can't be in my car without a smile on your face!
I have lots of free time now during the day and love catching up with friends and family.
At a glance
|Summary||FunGadget's details||FunGadget's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||28 - 42 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Mixed Race, Other Islander, Asian, Other Caucasian, Middle Eastern, North European, Hispanic / Latino, Indian, Other, East European, South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
Active, passionate about learning and experiencing new things. I'm looking for someone to share my fun filled life. Mutual attraction a must! I want to only have eyes for you. I'm the cuddly affectionate type, and would like a girl who takes at least a little pride in her appearance!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Old school! Eagles, beach boys, jack Johnson, mark knoffler, dire straits, queen, ub40 and roxette to name a few
- Personal development , dale Carnegie, Jim rohn, Robert kiyosaki etc. Technical manuals and non fiction stories of adventure.
- Movies & TV
- Motogp, formula 1, v8 Supercars, and... That's about it! Love seeing new movies as long as I have company :)
- Kitesurfing Go karting Racing and driving the Lotus Sailing Mountain biking and cycling Rollerblading Reading and learning
- Other Interests
- Radio controlled helicopters planes cars buggies and boats. Sewing (have industrial sewing and embroidery machines) Welding Signwriting Graphic design Computer troubleshooting and repair Web design Car repairs mechanical and panel beating spray painting (have all equipment) Boat maintenance
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if FunGadget is online now.
- Get to know FunGadget safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Nov '13