Looking for someone who is genuinely searching for a life partner and is not afraid to share their thoughts and feelings. Maybe we could complete one another?
Funny thing to talk up yourself - usually reserved for job interviews! Anyway here goes. I consider myself to be family orientated, genuine, caring and compassionate towards others, creative, intelligent, honest, dependable, down to earth with a gsoh. I am often told I look much younger than my age and I certainly enjoy feeling young at heart. Good food, wine and great company are some of life's true pleasures and this could include dining out, picnics/bbq's or a cozy night in. I cherish all special times.
I am looking for a partner to explore and share new experiences together -could this be you?
Thank you for taking time to read my profile and good luck with your search.
At a glance
|Summary||GR8Times2's details||GR8Times2's ideal partner|
|Age||58 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Seaforth 2092|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Other, Catholic, Born Again Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Strangely enough I find this hard to describe, but I will know very soon after meeting that person. In summary, someone that is not identical, but shares similar values and outlook on life. I do believe that communication, trust and honesty are the foundation of a successful relationship.
- Female, for a relationship
- I believe that good music touches the soul and depends on the mood. Can be anything from Chill to contemporary rock. Do enjoy attending live performances, particularly by touring acts.
- Really enjoy relaxing and going through magazines at leisure including; home, food, travel and motor. In terms of books, I do enjoy biographies on interesting people.
- Movies & TV
- Like a good drama that can be both challenging as well as entertaining, but again, depending on how I feel still enjoy something lighthearted/humorous. TV is mainly news, current affairs and cooking shows.
- In the main, personal recreational type activities including walks (coastal and bush) gym and some categories of motorsport.
- Other Interests
- Cooking is a bit of a passion, getting away for short/longer breaks. Definitely look forward to more travel. Enjoy elements of design such as building, interior and landscaping.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if GR8Times2 is online now.
- Get to know GR8Times2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Nov '13