Seeking a friend & possible life-long partner...
Born and bred here in Perth having grown up and still living South of the river.Enjoy keeping fit by swimming, walking, playing golf, surf ski paddling on the river & ocean. Also enjoy w/ends away and o/seas travel. I've been single now for 4 x years hence me taking a chance and joining RSVP, so would really like to meet someone special to spend time with either simply as a friend or possibly a closer long term companion should the req'd chemistry exist. I am pretty easy going in my nature and definitely not one to play games. Have no children of my own although have plenty of nieces and nephews courtesy of my 2 x elder sisters. Should I seem of interest to you would welcome the opportunity for a chat and possible casual catch up over a coffee.
At a glance
|Summary||Gary46's details||Gary46's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A fun, honest woman who enjoys life and who is also seeking a friend or possibly long term companion should the right person come along.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- U2, Coldplay, Midnight Oil, The Offspring & eighties/nineties music...
- Enjoy mystery thrillers and anything on history.
- Movies & TV
- Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, Rome, Californication, Game of Thrones and any action or history related movies. Still also get a chuckle out of Seinfeld and The Big Bang Theory..
- Swimming, walking, golf, paddling ski on the ocean and river, AFL (Westcoast Eagles member), Rugby Union, F1.
- Other Interests
- Travel, coffee, dining out
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Gary46 is online now.
- Get to know Gary46 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Apr '14