grb71 (was Gav71)
So this is the game we play. Well play on!
Firstly, as you can see I'm not George Clooney nor Mr. Pitt but I've seen most of their films and lets just say that sometimes things really can be overrated! I'm a fairy casual person who has a down to earth perspective on life to some point. Not boring or unexciting and will mix it with the best, but prefer to lead an existence where I know to some degree how life's playing out. I work a normal day to day job that I enjoy but most importantly don't come with any baggage, great expectations or the "I've been burnt syndrome"!
I'm not demanding, needy, rude, arrogant or think I'm someone I'm not. I am however considerate, appreciative, kind, devilishly funny, show manners and keep a broard perspective on how life goes. I like to be around friends and family and socialise with the people I connect with. I find pleasure out of reasonably ordinary things like my local coffee shop, markets, browsing shops, movies, sport or checking out the scene in and around Brissie. Guess I'm easily pleased and if I'm with someone I click with then I feel I have everything that makes life a happy one!
To make things easier on anyone, I'm not into being flashy, loud or being the centre of attention, it's just not how I operate and will move away from that sort of personality. Not trying to sound negative but the world seems to sometimes be driven by that and I definately opt out of that scene.
I'm pretty active and run regularly plus throw a few dumbells around to keep fit. Like a lot of different sports and fairly keen with most! Can't really think of much else to entice you with (haha), so I'll leave it up to someone out there who maybe has the same views on life and would like to get to know me! thks
At a glance
|Summary||grb71's details||grb71's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
(Inner East Brisbane)
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegan, No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a woman who's genuine, kind, caring and simply happy being themselves. A person who can handle most aspects of life and who's worked out who they are and is at a satisfied place within themselves.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Kings Of Leon, Empire Of The Sun, Stone Temple Pilots, Foo Fighters, U2, The Stones, Pearl Jam, Police, Queen, Bowie, Floyd, Zeppelin. Also anything modern now playing.
- Thriller, espionage novels and bio's. Big biography fan and love anything to do with rock icons, musicians etc and iconic actors.
- Movies & TV
- Thriller, drama and certain action movies with a good solid story and actors! Fav movie of all time- Heat (De niro, Pacino), T.V. includes Pickers, Hollywood Treasures, Cash Cowboys, Documentries.
- Enjoy road cycling, running and a keen viewer of Pro Cycling, Moto GP, Motocross(Red Bull X Fighters).
- Other Interests
- Pretty much up for anything to a degree and like to let life take me wherever at times. Enjoy cruising markets, shops, cafe scene without any huge agenda!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if grb71 is online now.
- Get to know grb71 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Nov '13