positive confident spiritual compassionate friendly well-travelled creative caring
I am a happy person living a reasonably full, drama free life - having built a bridge and, crossed over it several years ago - leaving the baggage behind!
I am originally from Melbourne but have lived in beautiful Perth since 1987. I have also lived in Sydney, London and Malta. I have travelled a fair bit and continue to do so at least once or twice a year. I recently discovered the joys of island-hopping around Indonesia and plan to do more of it. I am a keen snorkeler and last year swam with whale sharks - a must for every bucket list!
I work in the field of training/psychology and consider myself to be very lucky that I LOVE my work.
I like nice things but am not materialistic, preferring to value experience and relationship above 'stuff'.
I am comfortable in 'roadside cafes' and '5-star restaurants' equally and particularly dislike pretension.
A few of my characteristics according to friends and family: Positive, friendly, warm, honest, funny, confident, compassionate, independent, reflective, affectionate, resourceful, not afraid to laugh at myself (!), bubbly, intelligent.
What makes me feel good: travel, music, my faith, laughter, reading, being in, on or near water, long lunches, spontaneity, movies, theatre, creativity, board games, Italian food, spending time with my beautiful daughter, my own space, doing for people less fortunate .
It would be nice to meet someone to share moments, to connect with and to feel united. Someone who is independent and values his own space. Someone who is comfortable in his own skin, sees the glass as half full and has an open mind and heart. Someone who is educated, has style, travelled and left their baggage over the other side of the bridge also ;)!
Guys looking for casual sex - Move to another profile
At a glance
|Summary||Gemiam's details||Gemiam's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||5'0/152 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average, Very Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Often||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Ok - He'd be funny, gentle, educated, strong, traveled, honest, spiritual, a good listener, positive, a good conversationalist, 'up for a laugh!' and all the usual good stuff and of course: He'd love hanging out with me!
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- LOVE music and have fairly eclectic taste; Cat Empire Rolling Stones Green Day David Bowie Stevie Wonder Alanis Morrisette Michael Jackson Joan Armatrading Otis Redding Aerosmith Marvin Gaye Bob Marley Nirvana The Cure INXS Janis Joplin The Doors Black Eyed Peas Cat Stevens - to name a few
- Psych Thrillers Reference Christian Light
- Movies & TV
- Gone with the Wind Fight Club Hurricane Life is Beautiful Being John Malkovich Fargo Little Miss Sunshine Dr Zhivago Deer Hunter Now Voyager Babel Fargo Something about Mary Whatever Happened to Baby Jane Rebecca TV: Black Books Weeds United States of Tara Seinfeld Breaking Bad Denton Gruen Hot Sea
- Happy to watch the occassional sporting event - particularly if it involves a warm sunny day, soft green grass & ppl I enjoy being with. Enjoy watching Eagles games. Have NEVER played a sport ... intimidated by it at school.. no longer closed to the idea though.
- Other Interests
- Snorkelling, TRAVEL ,being creative, drawing, writing, mosaics, swap-meets, meditation, lunch by the ocean, markets, Christianity, the ocean, days in the country, movies, walks of 'discovery', BBQs, computers, picnics, live bands, boating, Rottnest, leisurely Sunday breakfasts..........
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Gemiam is online now.
- Get to know Gemiam safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: