This is not the greatest headline in the world -This is just a tribute
I'm a country boy living in the city. Outside of the stock standard travel, friends and family here are a few interesting facts:
- I am left handed
- I can't pick up a newspaper off the top of the pile
- Sharks are my favourite animal
- I would love to do a base jump
- I'm an opportunist. While the optimist and the pessimist were were arguing about how full the glass was, I drank the water.
- I am always a gentalman
- I would share my last dollar
- My Kryptonite is Red Wine, Dark Chocolate and/or Seafood.
I will leave you with a parting thought: Mahatma Gandhi, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
This made him a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
At a glance
|Summary||GenTALLman's details||GenTALLman's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||25 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who I can laugh with. Enjoy new experiences with. Someone who likes getting outdoors and being active. Someone who will let me spoil them occasionally. I am a sucker for nice eyes, a great smile, and a killer sense of humor.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Eceltic. Spotify has just become a good friend of mine.
- Weekend Papers, Mens Helath/Fitness and Reno Mags.
- Movies & TV
- TV - Not a huge TV watcher but if I do - 60 Minutes, Big Bang Theory, Top Gear, Idiot Abroard. Movies - Will watch almost anything if I do sit down to watch a movie, but prefer a good comedy or decent true story. Top 3 = Top Gun, Blues Brothers and Forest Gump.
- I'm trying this new fad called jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild.
- Other Interests
- I love restoring old/retro furniture Cooking Hiking / Camping Travel
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if GenTALLman is online now.
- Get to know GenTALLman safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '14