Computer dating? It's terrific if you're a computer!
Not looking for somewhere to live and I have a fantastic career. I rent (sorry) and live on acreage with koalas, chickens, horses (agisted/not mine) and a lonely Peacock called Andrew (so if you have a Peahen it is a great start?).
Not expecting the perfect woman, just a perfectly natural woman. If your an Irish red head, can Irish dance and own the Tullamore Dew Distillery then you are perfect (just joking.) Looking for a potential life long partner that has genuine space in their life for a relationship and is available emotionally? Seeking a lady that lives within the moment of "NOW." All true great relationships are built from great friendships, loyalty, trust and exploration.
Not fond of fishing or spectator sports, really prefer a real activity with movement. Although whilst in my son's boat with my perpetual un-baited hook I find it relaxes him and he truly communicates (so I finally kind of get the fishing thing.) Been searching for a Latin dance partner to learn with for too long now. I ride my pushy along the Tweed Coast most days dodging those little white dogs.
Once competed in athletics at an international level in the early 1980's when we white men thought we ran run the fastest. Not into TV although I am fascinated with documentaries, intelligent drama, comedy and even the odd "chick flick." Enjoy those challenging and in depth conversations and always seeking a connection.
Seeking a companion for travel, day trips, cinema, wine and dine, even shopping. Share our experiences, fears, tears, thoughts and dreams.
I have a few stamps so take that leap of faith and send a kiss, I will always reply. My reply might just be an email. I no longer send kisses as most ladies do not reply? So every year is a leap year I say, go St Brigid.
At a glance
|Summary||Genesis's details||Genesis's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||53 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||Within 500km of his|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Attached/married seeking friends only, Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Private||Private, Very Social, Social, Very Private, Average|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Blue, Grey, Brown, Other, Green, Hazel, Black|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Grey, Other, Red, Light Brown, Auburn, Black, Blonde, White, Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter, Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer, Taurus, Gemini, Pisces, Capricorn, Aries, Scorpio, Libra, Aquarius, Virgo, Leo, Sagittarius|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||Other special diet, Vegetarian, No special diet, Vegan|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Some college, High School, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Professional||Customer Service Role, Business Owner, Other, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Professional, Technical, Executive, Management, Student|
What I'm looking for
Friendship first, can we explore & take our time. A lady with a great sense of "self" that wants to maintain their identity & current lifestyle. I am attracted to strong individuals with direction. I am initially seeking a friend and companion first and to build upon this through trust & experience.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Snow Patrol, Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam, GooGoo Dolls, Counting Crows, Wendy Matthew, Sarah Blasko, Jenny Owens Young, The Fray, Rob Thomas, Mark Seymour, Pete Murray, Paul Kelly, Igor Presnyakov and anything else smooth. Love the way these talented wordsmiths blend life and emotion, all true poets...
- Bios, reference and the occasional fiction novel. Greatly enjoy reading about the human condition fascinated in NLP, the ego and our emotions and all things tantric. I have just read Raylene Boyle Bio, very powerful. One of a few I looked up to as a young athlete in the 70's & 80's.
- Movies & TV
- TV, really try to avoid it. Enjoy intelligent drama, documentaries fascinated by history and the world as a whole. Loved the "Note Book" comfortable shedding a tear (man enough to own my emotions.) A bit of a "Futurist" believe there is a better world ahead of us. Vale James Garner....
- I do not subscribe to any form of sport. Ten minutes of the Cricket and good for another twelve months. Missed out on the 1980 Olympics due to funding despite having qualified. Most days there is a walk or a ride of 4km a walking, talking and activity buddy would be nice.
- Other Interests
- The garden, travel, great food, great coffee and wine (no beer.) Enjoy sailing and love the Whitsunday and Palm Islands. Fascinated in several natural therapies and have a accreditation in massage therapy. I also do volunteer work with The Cancer Council seen one too many friends succumb.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Genesis is online now.
- Get to know Genesis safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: