Today is a new day, make the most of it, tell someone you love them, smile at someone, give a hug, hold a hand, or just listen for a minute, and be a friend....
Not looking for somewhere to live and I have a fantastic career. I rent and live on acreage with koalas, chickens, horses (not mine) a lonely peacock called Andrew (so if you have a single peahen it is a great start?).
Not expecting the perfect woman, just a perfectly natural woman, but, if your an Irish red head, can Irish dance and own the Tullamore Dew Distillery then you are perfect (just joking.) Looking for a potential life long partner that has genuine space in their life for a relationship and is available emotionally? Seeking a lady that lives within the moment of "NOW." All true great relationships are built from great friendships, loyalty, trust and exploration.
Not so fond of fishing or spectator sports, would really prefer a real activity with movement. Although whilst in my son's boat with my perpetual un-baited hook I find it does relax him and he truly communicates (so I finally kind of get the fishing thing.) I have been searching for a Latin dance partner to learn with for too long now. I ride my pushy along the Tweed Coast most days dodging those little unleashed white handbag dogs.
Once competed in athletics at an international level in the early 1980's when we white men thought we could still run the fastest. Not into TV although I am fascinated with documentaries, intelligent drama, comedy and even the odd "chick flick." Enjoy those challenging and in depth conversations and always seeking that great connection.
Seeking a companion for travel, day trips, cinema, wine and dine, even shopping.Meet up for dinner (cook for each other) share our experiences, fears, tears, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
I have a few stamps so take a leap of faith and send that kiss, I will reply. I have stamps so my reply might just be an email?
At a glance
|Summary||Genesis's details||Genesis's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||53 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||Within 500km of his|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Attached/married seeking friends only, Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Private||Average, Social, Very Social, Private, Very Private|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Black, Hazel, Green, Grey, Blue, Other, Brown|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Other, Grey, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Red, Auburn, White, Black, Blonde|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter, Right wing, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer, Libra, Aquarius, Taurus, Sagittarius, Leo, Aries, Virgo, Pisces, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Other special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||High School, Some college, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Management, Other, Technical, Student, Customer Service Role, Senior Management, Executive, Tradesperson, Professional, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Friendship first, can we explore & take our time. A lady with a great sense of "self" that wants to maintain their identity & current lifestyle. I am attracted to strong individuals with direction. I am initially seeking a friend and companion first and to build upon this through trust & experience.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Snow Patrol, Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam, GooGoo Dolls, Counting Crows, Wendy Matthew, Sarah Blasko, Jenny Owens Young, The Fray, Rob Thomas, Mark Seymour, Pete Murray, Paul Kelly, Igor Presnyakov and anything else smooth. Love the way these talented wordsmiths blend life and emotion, all true poets...
- Bios, reference and the occasional fiction novel. Greatly enjoy reading about the human condition fascinated in NLP, the ego and our emotions and all things tantric. I have just read Raylene Boyle Bio, very powerful. One of a few I looked up to as a young athlete in the 70's & 80's.
- Movies & TV
- TV, really try to avoid it. Enjoy intelligent drama, documentaries fascinated by history and the world as a whole. Loved the "Note Book" comfortable shedding a tear (man enough to own my emotions.) A bit of a "Futurist" believe there is a better world ahead of us. Vale James Garner....
- I do not subscribe to any form of sport. Ten minutes of the Cricket and good for another twelve months. Missed out on the 1980 Olympics due to funding despite having qualified. Most days there is a walk or a ride of 4km a walking, talking and activity buddy would be nice.
- Other Interests
- The garden, travel, great food, great coffee and wine (no beer.) Enjoy sailing and love the Whitsunday and Palm Islands. Fascinated in several natural therapies and have a accreditation in massage therapy. I also do volunteer work with The Cancer Council seen one too many friends succumb.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Genesis is online now.
- Get to know Genesis safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: